• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

King George V silver three pence FREE

Hennypenny

Just as an FYI for anyone that does take this offer up, be very careful with your personal data. Read all the T&C's closely and protect yourself. Your data is not as secure as you think with these companies who will literally make money farming your personal data off to other companies.

This is exactly the same business model as another company out there that members got a cheap sovereign from.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I’ve just sent a letter to a certain company asking them to cease and desist.

It’s beyond a joke. The interesting thing is that one piece of junk mail I received had been opened at the bottom of the envelope. Someone had used a knife or letter opener to open the bottom section of the envelope! I knew as soon as I picked up the envelope that it felt strange. Their seal gives them away and it is ridiculous. It’s a massive security issue and they are mad to be sending out letters with their crest and name so boldly on their stationary.

I had intended to just keep throwing these things into the recycling, but I am just starting to get annoyed now because it is a total waste of resources. It also singles me and my address out. Luckily, I don’t have silver or gold at my home but it would be horrific if I was burgled as a result of their bloody awful stationary.

After looking these up on ebay and you can get them for less than £2 posted so the offer of free but £2.50 post is not that great.
I also agree with the comments above.  Getting more junk in the post is never a good idea.  
Living out in the countryside and get really P'd off when the postman drives miles out to us just to drop of junk mail.😡

Any persistent junk mail I receive gets returned to them with their free-post envelope sellotaped to a knackered bag of spuds, the post office has given me quite a few dodgy looks over the years when they say to me the receiver will have to pay quite a bit to receive it and I answer 'I know'

If everyone who received these did as @SILVERFINGER did, they would soon have to rethink their strategy. I do not think I will be sending them a bag of potatoes, but I will be returning everything they send me from now on with all the other junk mail I receive on a daily basis from the various fast food outlets in South East London. I may save it all up and put it in an old box and sellotape the envelope to the top. That would be very satisfying. 

4 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Just as an FYI for anyone that does take this offer up, be very careful with your personal data. Read all the T&C's closely and protect yourself. Your data is not as secure as you think with these companies who will literally make money farming your personal data off to other companies.

This is exactly the same business model as another company out there that members got a cheap sovereign from.

What is there to stop bullion dealers in the UK doing the same? I'm sure we've all bought from the big online bullion dealers.

I'm really worried now.

1 hour ago, Hennypenny said:

What is there to stop bullion dealers in the UK doing the same? I'm sure we've all bought from the big online bullion dealers.

I'm really worried now.

I shouldn't concern yourself too much about this. I, like many others have bought from the big bullion dealers over a few years and I have not received one bit of junk mail. If I did start to receive it I would no longer use that dealer. Simple. So don't worry. 😁

Archived