• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GoldSilverBe

scubajunky

I have not placed any orders with them since March this year. 

All my orders go through the EU Mint now. 

We even have a discount code available for the EU Mint now: 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Considering the above offer, EuropeanMint is a clear winner if they have in stock what you want to buy! Thanks for it ByB.

-----

I had a purchase from GoldSilver.be made on the 15th of September which was delayed about 30 days, but they were fast to reply on email and kept to their schedule once they explained their delays. I can't say I received the most professional replies by email, but they were prompt and answered my questions. I would think it's still a good place to buy silver from, considering their range of coins, but can't make any guarantees. My experience was positive so far.

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain

Goldsilver.be has big selection of coins. i haven't bought from them for quite a long time but haven't had any issues in the past.

i don't think this Brexit business should affect a decision to buy from them, particularly if you were ordering now. We have Christmas in the way but it is 3 months until there is another extension.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

No real issues with my GSBE orders this year; one with a pre-order coin in it needed an email prompt to get it on its way once the pre-order was in stock but for the others all arrived within a week of placing the order. One slight issue with FedEx as they used TNT for one delivery, had a FedEx tracking number which wouldn't work on TNT site to arrange redelivery (found a TNT number eventually).

I've made several big orders from goldsilver.be with no issues but they are getting slower. Initially they shipped a day or 2 after payment and it comes in 48hrs. Now it's taking about a week to 10 days but still ok. For my orders it's always been cheaper as postage is €29 for heavy purchase. 

I placed an order for some 2020 coins on Tuesday October 29th and the package arrived today Friday November 01 with FedEx tracking.
The minimum shipping charge of €29 hurts on small value orders though.
Cannot beat the service when it is as fast but this has not always been the case !!

I've used their storage option to bundle 6 orders from last 5 or 6 months. After close order was posted they have shipped everything as soon as last coin was ready (ordered Kooks). Delivery was fast and with tracking number. I can rarely find better prices than theirs. I have also used Europeanmint and Coininvest without any problems in the past, so I don't look like GS shill. The bad part is that I am on vacation and the parcel is waiting for me in my parents house for 6 days now. :(

I have been placing an order with GSBE every month since around April. All orders arrive in approx one week with no problems.

The only issue I’ve had, was waiting 24 days last month for my order to arrive, because of the new 2oz White Lion of Mortimer being out of stock.

On 31/10/2019 at 18:31, BackyardBullion said:

I have not placed any orders with them since March this year. 

All my orders go through the EU Mint now. 

We even have a discount code available for the EU Mint now: 

On 31/10/2019 at 18:31, ram64 said:

Considering the above offer, EuropeanMint is a clear winner if they have in stock what you want to buy! Thanks for it ByB.

-----

I had a purchase from GoldSilver.be made on the 15th of September which was delayed about 30 days, but they were fast to reply on email and kept to their schedule once they explained their delays. I can't say I received the most professional replies by email, but they were prompt and answered my questions. I would think it's still a good place to buy silver from, considering their range of coins, but can't make any guarantees. My experience was positive so far.

Just had a look at European Mint per your recommendations, but unless I'm very much mistaken they are grossly overpriced compared with goldsilver.be - am I missing something? 

I'm looking at generic bullion (e.g. 1oz brits / maples etc), perhaps it's different for collectable stuff. 

14 minutes ago, Melon said:

Just had a look at European Mint per your recommendations, but unless I'm very much mistaken they are grossly overpriced compared with goldsilver.be - am I missing something? 

I'm looking at generic bullion (e.g. 1oz brits / maples etc), perhaps it's different for collectable stuff. 

They sometimes have slightly higher prices on some coins. One thing you have to consider is to look up prices and order in EURO instead of GBP or USD as their currency conversion is highly inaccurate. 

I use TransferWise to convert and transfer in EUR whenever needed. 

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain

I had an order a week or so ago,  seemed to take forever for them to dispatch this time around , was sent FedEx but ended up being on TNT so no tracking and had to chase( FedEx and TNT are integrating) 

I did suffer the infamous rudeness when after being told it would be dispatched between the 17th and the 20th daring to question why it still hadn't on the 22nd..  

And couldn't resist a returning salvo 😉

They are what they are though, and definitely pay in euros and use transferwise as it's much cheaper

Screenshot_20191103-192945_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-192924_Outlook.jpg

On 03/11/2019 at 19:36, Alun said:

I had an order a week or so ago,  seemed to take forever for them to dispatch this time around , was sent FedEx but ended up being on TNT so no tracking and had to chase( FedEx and TNT are integrating) 

I did suffer the infamous rudeness when after being told it would be dispatched between the 17th and the 20th daring to question why it still hadn't on the 22nd..  

And couldn't resist a returning salvo 😉

They are what they are though, and definitely pay in euros and use transferwise as it's much cheaper

Screenshot_20191103-192945_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-192924_Outlook.jpg

That right there is enough of a reason not to give them business to be honest. Disgraceful. 

I initially used European mint but then switched to GS.be as they were cheaper. Just checked both sites and for 100 britannias delivered GS.be are only €2 cheaper, this is when the BYB delivery code is used with the European mint. So it's now on par for me which is my usual order. 

Screenshot_20191105-133925_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191105-133700_Chrome.jpg

6 hours ago, Downs523 said:

I initially used European mint but then switched to GS.be as they were cheaper. Just checked both sites and for 100 britannias delivered GS.be are only €2 cheaper, this is when the BYB delivery code is used with the European mint. So it's now on par for me which is my usual order. 

Screenshot_20191105-133925_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191105-133700_Chrome.jpg

Jealous on the amount of money you're investing! 

I have an order shipped from gsbe in the next fee days and have soms other orders in storage. Do not expect any problems,  last shipment was perfect from gsbe

Archived