• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1000 up

silversurf

Hello to all

Without seeming too soppy and turn this into an Oscar speech, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has pushed that "like" icon, it means a lot to reach that mark. Over the past two years I have learnt so much on here and hopefully passed a little bit of that knowledge on to others.

I've had some great conversations with others on here, made some money, lost some money, learnt how to grade coins, learnt about the scammers and so much more. It's been a real blast participating and seeing the roller coaster rides PM's can be.

It's great the trust level this forum has built up, something that is quite rare these days.

Thanks as well to everyone who run and moderate the forum.

Here's to the next 1000 though that might be a while yet 😁

Cheers 

I'm a bit of a magpie. Trying to be more restrained but I have very low willpower when it comes to the shiny stuff 😁. Probably a third of what I've posted on here is now gone but it's all been great to own and the majority if what I buy now does end up in my core collection

That's the key then, buy lots of coins and be a serial poster on today I received.

On 14/10/2019 at 14:27, silversurf said:

That's the key then, buy lots of coins and be a serial poster on today I received.

I look at this thread whenever I am on the forum it is always nice to see what other people bought. Although I don't have any numismatic and very little proof coins in my own stack very interesting to see what coins other collectors collected.

@silversurf your speech for accepting the award....... The video below is for some practice...........

Archived