• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New toys for silver :)

StackingItAll

2 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

They are just luxuries mate you can manage without them, @BackyardBullion uses his bare hands, and I heard but can't verify it, that he always pours topless.

Phew I was worried doing it naked was wrong feel so much better now :)

Added 0 minutes later...
Just now, SILVERFINGER said:

Says your from Melbourne 

Melnibone :)

35 minutes ago, StackingItAll said:

New setup nearly there to start melting my own silver :) company forgot to add tongs and part of lid but should get them by Monday. Looking forward to making some bars :)

20191010_154632.jpg

Mate will be a bit of a challenge to get a perfect pour with the kilo burner vs those small moulds, I find the smaller furnaces work better i.e for anything under 100g :)  Good luck & please post your pours on the forum can’t wait 👌👍

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

Just now, StackSellRepeat said:

Mate will be a bit of a challenge to get a perfect pour with the kilo burner vs those small moulds, I find the smaller furnaces work better i.e for anything under 100g :)  Good luck & please post your pours on the forum can’t wait 👌👍

That is a small burner buddy its tiny haha about 12inch high

15 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

How much material can you fit in there? I have three & that looks like big daisy AKA kilo eater 😉

That's my hand in front of it and I'm a short a*se lol ignore lighting stupid hydroponics have come on.

20191010_164615.jpg

Just now, StackingItAll said:

3 kilos but has to be cut up or grain

Yh I believe it’s around 3kg of gold & roughly 1.5kg of silver, You’ve got big daisies sister there mate. Keep her away from the wife or you’ll have problems mark my words lol

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

3 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Loving the rolly ;)  I’ve got the same lights but mainly have them on during the night 👌

The hydroponics are the wifes she grows chillis etc. The Rolex is the one I have offered on group for exchange or sale ;)

Archived