• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Limited time TSF t-shirts & more! Ends 16th October!

• Founder & Administrator

Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 17.03.07.png

We have started a limited time campaign, these items will be available for sale for the next 6 days. (Will end at 11pm UK London Time on Wednesday 16th October 2019)

These are great for anyone who wants to wear one to the upcoming coin fair, and should be delivered in time (Hence the reason for such a short campaign time) The large logo t-shirt, with large logo on front, and extra large logo on back is great for coin fairs!

Also great to wear around the house or just to buy to support The Silver Forum! So please feel free to purchase for yourself even if you aren't planning to attend this coin fair or any future fairs :) 

They are available to buyers worldwide, either fulfilled from the US or from the EU. 

You can find the store here: https://teespring.com/stores/the-silver-forum?page=1

(It may be a good idea to check the size of a t-shirt you already have by measuring it, and comparing against the size chart, so that way you can get the correct size)

I have decided to go with a single price point for all members. However, platinum members get a 15% discount! (Platinum members please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/23357-tsf-branded-t-shirts-to-raise-funds-for-marketing/?do=findComment&comment=297184

Here are the standard prices:

Prices in the EU/UK:
Classic T-shirt: £24.98
Premium Hoody: £44.99

+ Shipping

Prices in the US:
Classic T-shirt: $31.99
Premium Hoody: £54.99
Die Cut Sticker: $7.99 (only available in US) 
Feel free to add a sticker to your order to support The Silver Forum :)

+ Shipping

This promotion will end on 16th October 2019 at 11pm, so don't miss out, buy your t-shirt or hoody now by clicking this link: https://teespring.com/stores/the-silver-forum?page=1)

All profits made from the sale of these items will go directly into marketing The Silver Forum and helping the forum grow. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used mainly for sever status updates)

Billysilver's Detailed Trading Guide - great info and tips for new members trading on the forum. 

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Interested in Travelling?
Join our sister forum: The Travel Forum and share your journey.
The Travel Forum

7 minutes ago, terakris said:

Chris has just added a new t-shirt with a corner style logo which I've just ordered so check out the link to see the new design.

Thanks for your purchase. I have also updated the photo above to show the alternative low key design. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used mainly for sever status updates)

Billysilver's Detailed Trading Guide - great info and tips for new members trading on the forum. 

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

The Travel Forum

15 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Awesome - I have bought a T-Shirt!

Thank you for your purchase

Be sure to wear it in a video 😜

Discounts / Offers

The Travel Forum

On 10/10/2019 at 20:52, StackemHigh said:

Will the XXL fit a 54" chest?

Please take a look at the size of the t-shirt and compare it against a t-shirt that you already have. If you are still unsure please do contact tee spring's customer service. You may also find this sizing information useful: http://answers.teespring.com/customer/portal/articles/1712657-sizing-guide

Screenshot 2019-10-12 at 12.40.54.png

Discounts / Offers

The Travel Forum

Mine also arrived today. Could do with an iron though 😄

E3E51E98-4F57-4CDE-93D6-23ABD9E42870.jpeg

Discounts / Offers

The Travel Forum

• 1 month later...