• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Welsh silver stacker

AeddanR

Shwmai friends. 

Recently got into stacking. Massively inspired by back yard bullion and stacker noon UK. I'm also awful at saving real money so I thought it's a win win. Save some money and be able to actually hold my wealth whenever I choose. 

I have bought some pieces on ebay so far and five Britannia coins from the royal mint, although they were quite expensive so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the group orders soon. 

I made a huge mistake on my third coin from ebay. It was a complete fake but we all love to learn. Dont worry I got my money back 🤣😂. Check out my little stack so far.

I can't wait to join you all on this awesome journey.

Diolch Aeddan 💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

20190930_045027.jpg

Would be interesting to see the fake - did you get a refund and send back?

Prices on ebay tend to be more expensive than prices here - what sort of prices did you pay for your coins? 

The thing here is unless you are a premium member you don't get to see the new selling posts until 3 days have passed and quite often the good stuff has already been snapped up - like this morning arshimo2012 put up some sovereigns - i was at the computer - i was immediately aware of his post - it does a bong sound - i looked - i dithered a few seconds. The lucky buyer clearly did not dither and the 1/2 sovereign was gone. 

i would recommend you pick up some sovereigns as well as silver bits. Gold is better value - the price paid over spot is generally less in percentage terms - so a bit of gold is a good idea. Silver tends to be something you need to hang on to. If there is a Brexit it will prevent UK buyers accessing silver on the Continent at the lower prices we have enjoyed. How this will affect the second hand market not sure - we will have to see. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Thank you sixgun. 

I am definitely intrested in becoming a member. I think I'll do it this evening when I get home from work.

I have attached the Ebay images if the coin. I know better now that on all the Australian coins the bottom of the queens head is more rounded and not pointed like this coin. There were also copper coloured Mark's on the side of the coin where it had been tested before. It must of been silver plated. 

In my rush to own silver I paid quite alot for it at £22 which I wouldn't pay now. I did get a full refund though because I contacted ebay directly.

20191007_143512.jpg

20191007_143457.jpg

I am also new into stacking, and as I learned, ebay is a place to avoid, everybody says lots of fakes, so why bother? I would like to see your fake one as well!

Cheers!

.... Wow, learning quick to catch that! nice! Silvery future ahead of you! :D

3 minutes ago, Chronix said:

I am also new into stacking, and as I learned, ebay is a place to avoid, everybody says lots of fakes, so why bother? I would like to see your fake one as well!

Cheers!

.... Wow, learning quick to catch that! nice! Silvery future ahead of you! :D

I new as soon as I had it in my hands. The date was also wrong once I looked at it but it was advertised as a 2014 coin. Fool me once but you will never fool me twice 😂😭

Archived