• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Where to buy Silver bars in Europe?

mae

You will not find silver bars at smaller premiums than coins. In a number of countries in the EU dealers use a 'loophole' in the VAT legislation to sell silver coins with 'no VAT'. All silver bars and rounds have VAT on them. For this reason the bars are sold at a higher price. The VAT in Switzerland is 8% so you might be able to get them a bit cheaper there if you were visiting. 

So if you want bars expect to pay higher prices. If you are on the look out for good value silver bars you will come across something now and again. The Silver Forum is always a good place - sometimes good value bars come up for sale but you will need to upgrade your membership to see offers on the trade section as soon as they come up. You can get cheaper silver bars in Guernsey which has no VAT - however if you ordered from the bullion dealer there (BullionRock) they now have to add the VAT on when they ship to the EU. If you import from the USA, some sellers will add a shed load of duties onto the price - or customs if they nab your delivery will slap duties on. Some deliveries might fly under the radar but it is hit and miss. 

You could message @arshimo2012 he is selling some silver bars. As a non premium member i just noticed you cannot see his selling section at all - so my advice give Mo a private message and upgrade to a premium member and then you can see everything on the forum. i have saved my membership costs many times over and it is good to give something back to the forum and all the work ChrisSilver and his team do to provide this resource for us.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Just now, Foe said:

Look into arshimo selling section. He's selling some US 1ozt bars at 17.20£ a piece. Doubt you'll find cheaper ones.

He can't see this b/c he isn't a premium member - i just logged out and that whole section disappears - all the fresh deals on the selling section can't be seen unless you are at least a silver member. By the time they become visible many of them have been snapped up by pirates and other vagabonds. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

If you are travelling around Europe and want to pick up some silver bars - that are not available from Forum members - check out Degussa. They have several locations in Germany and Switzerland and sell their own bars - some are basic, others are more elaborate. I personally like the more elaborate ones and collect their city scape designs - link below to the London city design (sold through Sharps Pixley, bought out by Degussa)and link below to one of the Zurich city designs. Obviously they have a higher premium than basic bars but these are more for my ‘treasure’ and not my stack. 

London

Zurich

💷 💷 Check out my Wanted adds and message me direct if you can help 💷 💷 

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

He can't see this b/c he isn't a premium member - i just logged out and that whole section disappears - all the fresh deals on the selling section can't be seen unless you are at least a silver member. By the time they become visible many of them have been snapped up by pirates and other vagabonds. 

Any member can see the Arshimo and co. stuff from the moment it's posted, non premium have to wait 3 days to see anything in the UK selling area.  I guess when you aren't logged in at all, you can't see their sub forums.

8 minutes ago, Miganto said:

Any member can see the Arshimo and co. stuff from the moment it's posted, non premium have to wait 3 days to see anything in the UK selling area.  I guess when you aren't logged in at all, you can't see their sub forums.

There may be a difference between being logged as a non premium members and when you aren't logged in at all.

The 'OFFICIAL SPONSORS & DEALER SUB FORUMS' is invisible to me when i am logged out.

It appears as a premium member when i am logged in. i cannot remember whether as a non premium member this section was visible when logged in. 

Just now, sixgun said:

There may be a difference between being logged as a non premium members and when you aren't logged in at all.

The 'OFFICIAL SPONSORS & DEALER SUB FORUMS' is invisible to me when i am logged out.

It appears as a premium member when i am logged in. i cannot remember whether as a non premium member this section was visible when logged in. 

There is :)  I was a non prem member for about a month up until a few days.

That forum is visible with no 3-day restriction on the topics posted.

(Even the top forum just for premium members is visible, you just can't see it when you click it)

The US didn't have the restriction either.

The UK and Europe is visible but all topics within 3 days are listed as not able to be seen due to not being a prem member and fif you click them it says you don't have the rights to although there is a small way around this which i've highlighted with the forum admins.

Archived