• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Silver Forum Lounge with Numistacker @ London Coin Show

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver

Find the February 2020 show here: 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kimchi said:

What colour will the lounge be? I shall be disappointed if it is not indeed made of silver, I wouldn't like to involve trading standards but surely a line must be drawn somewhere? :P

:ph34r:

Could prob decorate the walls with some of the silver I'm bringing to sell if that would help? 

image.png.994bf7eccecf60359b364690124f6539.png

This is the "first pass" so even more to be added! :D 

Only a few sleeps to the Silver Forum Launch Party at the London coin fair. A great time to visit London and see what LCF dealers have to offer, pickup a free sample slab at the Silver Forum Lounge. There will be an opportunity to see some of my collection, silver forum bars by Backyard Bullion, and silver forum premier members will be showing and selling some great coins too.

B7C83AA2-D40A-4361-9838-390FABB1D5FF.thumb.jpeg.48f81282b96230d47f6a4c5ab4687634.jpeg

Silver Forum Lounge Lineup

At the moment the lounge will feature items from the Silver Forum Silver Vault, a Silver Forum T Shirt that is too small for me and great interesting historical items from me and these worthy fellow forum members that may or may not be for sale at a price if you grease our palms with enough of your credits.

@Numistacker

@terakris

@5huggy

@Goldmick

@SovTracker

It looks like it's going to be a good day. I'm planning on getting there early doors with my eldest daughter and looking forward to meeting some of you guys 👍

I'll be bringing along a small selection of premium high-grade gold coins, graded gold bullion, platinum and quite a large amount of semi-premium silver (two dragons, oriental britannias, proof britannias etc) which will be priced to sell as well as a lot of cheaper silver 1oz coins. Im doing some special "show only" sale items for silly cheap so it will be first come/first served. There may be the odd free gift if @Goldmick doesnt try and flog them for a profit himself ;)

Come and say hello... FYI my memory is TERRIBLE so if we have had dealings in the past on the forum please tell me your username and try and jog my memory as it would be great to meet even more members to put faces to names.

Well I'm catching the Train down and will be bringing about 40 Graded Sovereign's to sell split 50% from 1861 to 1900, with the balance 1904 to the present day.  I attach a picture of those picked already in the box as a "teaser". 

I hope there is a little to light up the odd interest.  I'll also bring a few Modern Proof's without boxes and a few other Boxed items.  Sorry but they'll all be Sovereign's!! IMG_20191028_172950.thumb.jpg.e88359f5348ced77c35c70db78ad451d.jpg

See you all Saturday.

17 minutes ago, Oldun said:

I will do my best to attend but it does clash with the England vs South Africa World Cup Final from 9am.....if there is a tv there and beer, I can do it all !

Expect Royal Mint PR dept overload meltdown if they win on Saturday 

1 hour ago, Oldun said:

I will do my best to attend but it does clash with the England vs South Africa World Cup Final from 9am.....if there is a tv there and beer, I can do it all !

Can be arranged!! surely ?

Archived