• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Silver Forum Lounge with Numistacker @ London Coin Show

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver

Find the February 2020 show here: 

13 hours ago, musketsmoke said:

be fair 

ware a broncos shirt so i can tackle you wearing my stealers one

yes i do have one, but unless you are bigger than big ben, you have no chance of being able to tackle me!😉

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

Great for the coin fair :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

The tables are still available. Would anyone be interested in renting half of a table / case? (You may be sharing the case with another member)

This would make the cost to rent a space much lower. 

Half table prices:

£27.50 for Silver Premium Members
£25 for Gold Premium Members
£22.50 For Platinum Premium Members

Discounts / Offers

On 15/10/2019 at 10:44, ChrisSIlver said:

The tables are still available. Would anyone be interested in renting half of a table / case? (You may be sharing the case with another member)

This would make the cost to rent a space much lower. 

Half table prices:

£27.50 for Silver Premium Members
£25 for Gold Premium Members
£22.50 For Platinum Premium Members

I would be interested. 1 because i haven't got lots of coins to sell. 2 because it means we could go to have a quick fag lol. Can i say im interested would like to khow if someone else is up for this. It would be fun to be a seller at the lcf and see what its like.

21 hours ago, Goldmick said:

I would be interested. 1 because i haven't got lots of coins to sell. 2 because it means we could go to have a quick fag lol. Can i say im interested would like to khow if someone else is up for this. It would be fun to be a seller at the lcf and see what its like.

I might be interested in sharing with you Mick... I'll have to see what I have to sell as I dont have a huge amount atm I dont think but might be worth it for say the morning at least.

If you have some coins you want to sell talk to Chris Silver about space in the lounge to present your coins. If you have some interesting coins to just display then talk to Chris to book some display space...

I am looking forward to seeing lots of you on 2nd November in the lounge..

1 hour ago, Numistacker said:

If you have some coins you want to sell talk to Chris Silver about space in the lounge to present your coins. If you have some interesting coins to just display then talk to Chris to book some display space...

I am looking forward to seeing lots of you on 2nd November in the lounge..

@ChrisSIlver pm'd

On 17/10/2019 at 15:47, sovereignsteve said:

The question will the TSF lounge be readily visible and available for all fair visitors?

Yes there will a banner downstairs to advertise the lounge, and also a banner upstairs. You will find the lounge upstairs.

Discounts / Offers

22 minutes ago, Mkman123 said:

It would be really cool if members could take pictures of the event if some are ok with pictures being taken

General pictures - without identifying anyone thing / person could be done!!  IMHO

I produced some stickers a few months back for members to wear. I was going to update them with space to write a name but haven't had a chance yet. I'll do it before the show and upload here so people can either print their own or pick one up at the show and write their username on (cos i guess most people know each other by username)

The Rugbty Union Final is on that day, if England are in the final attendence may be effected.  I have been to many fairs before antique mainly and when there is a big sporting event attendences fall.  

I was thinking of going to this one, which would of been my first London coin fair but i am watching the Rugby final and then it would of taken me 2 1/2hrs to get there.  so its not worth it.  Maybe next time.   

1 hour ago, Pipers said:

The Rugbty Union Final is on that day, if England are in the final attendence may be effected.  I have been to many fairs before antique mainly and when there is a big sporting event attendences fall.  

I was thinking of going to this one, which would of been my first London coin fair but i am watching the Rugby final and then it would of taken me 2 1/2hrs to get there.  so its not worth it.  Maybe next time.   

I remember being at the 1991 November London Coin Fair at The Cumberland Hotel  in November while England were playing Australia in the World Cup Final at Twickenham . Like myself, I think a few of the dealers had recorded the match to watch when they got home. I managed to avoid all talk of the latest score, and then right at the end of the show, one of the organisers  came on the tannoy and to everyone's shock told the final score. I think they thought they were just being helpful.   

England still have to get past the All blacks first, which as we all know won't be exactly easy.

Anyhow, as always we will have our table downstairs in the main room. I hope everyone that goes enjoys there day out.

Archived