• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

The Silver Forum Lounge with Numistacker @ London Coin Show

ChrisSIlver

Find the February 2020 show here: 

Message added by ChrisSIlver

2 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Is the lounge area a slightly separate (yet connected) space to the main event or have I (likely) missed something?

I'm envisaging a couple of sofas with tea/coffee facilities etc😁

sounds good, I will try to be there.😊

The lounge will be a nice room on the upstairs floor of the show. it will be near Baldwins auction and lots of dealers and have space for some easy chairs and 4 tables with display cabinets for forum members to show/hawk as needed... High probability of doughnuts though tea and coffee may interfere with the catering in the hotel.

20 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I'm envisaging a couple of sofas with tea/coffee facilities etc😁

sounds good, I will try to be there.😊

That would be great, but whatever the set-up is it's a big start eh!

Be really good for me to bring along a few coins for example that I know little about and discuss them with more knowledgeable folk, I am a simple modern sov/proof collector but e.g. I have one 1888 sov that is of particular interest to me (handed down by family, I'd never part with it) that probably other members could fill me in on in just a few minutes, rather than  take up a whole thread here. In fact all sorts of other coins I could bring along that are historical but of little value that some folk might find interesting to discuss.

Think it's a cracking idea!

Edited by kimchi

Amazing opportunity for you guys to get together and share what you love (silver/gold) .

I'm afraid I live to far away and it is impossible to attend ☹️.

Edited by daca

Great idea. As you khow i usually go and have meet byb and numi there. Just wanted to say that you can pick up a bargain there. Yes the is a lot of big money coins there and also most of the stalls are expensive. But the is a few good prices if you look around. I have had a few good buys there. Including a sovereign that was bought for not much over spot think it was £260 ish it was a 1918i sovereign. Also ive had young head shields in nice cond for under £300 this was last year. So give it a go and meet numi and fellow forum members i for one will come to the fair. Its a great day out and if you like me love sovereign.s you will see lots of them

3 hours ago, Numistacker said:

Yes submissions to NGC and consignments to Heritage are both fine on the day

you may have to rent a bodyguard to get home😁

although if you're quick with the paperwork you can simply walk across the hall and hand them over to the NGC guys😉

Edited by sovereignsteve

12 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

you may have to rent a bodyguard to get home😁

although if you're quick with the paperwork you can simply walk across the hall and hand them over to the NGC guys😉

You are welcome to be there and get the paperwork done for me in the background..