• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2 ounces out of "nothing"

flipstar

As I am traveling through Asia my orders were sent to my cousins workplace. Worked pretty well and on my last trip home I was really excited to see my stack for the first time.

After a while I noticed one order was missing. We looked around. I checked the conformations of the order etc and it should be there.

Everything else was there so it was odd that the bill was missing as well.

We checked the workplace and I wrote an email to the dealer I bought it from.

I changed the delivery adress recently and his answer was messed up throwing other orders in the mix with wrong adresses so I was sure the mistake happened there.

He promised to do some research on this and get back to me.

After a while and no answers to my questions how the research is getting along I was slowly but surely loosing my patience.

A couple of angry emails later and talking to my lawyer I got a call from my cousin the coins showed up....

There is no moral to the story, I am just pretty happy at the moment. Wrote an "I am sry" email to the dealer while I still would hoped for more help but I guess they have to deal with scammers a lot.

The rum runner was new when I ordered it so you can get an idea how long it took.

IMG-20191002-WA0001.jpg

11 hours ago, shawy2510 said:

Just to put my Jeremy Kyle spin to this story..... would your cousin have tried pulling a fast 1 & said he found them after getting worried about being caught? 😂

no. there would have been much better chances to do that in our lifetime

Archived