• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be silence

Safestacker

Hi all

has anyone recently bought from these ? I have stuff in storage and I recently bought the new 1/4 QB white lion and the 2oz and I sent payment last week and TransferWise confirmed payment Thursday but they haven’t acknowledge receipt and they haven’t replied to any of my emails. 

Not sure what’s going on. 

Have a look in your account ,and you will see all the payment details . I have ordered from GS.be for multiple orders and whenever there is a problem with bundling /storing  etc ,give them a call and they will sort it out .

I have ordered multiple times. The status hasn’t changed at all. Still says order confirmed. Usually it changes to payment received and then in the customer safe. It’s not changed and they’re not replying  

Added 0 minutes later...

What the number ?

I last bought from them 2 weeks ago and didn't get confirmation through either. After contacting politely them they sent it immediately. 

The order went through quite quickly despite an automated message saying they are experiencing unusually high volumes of orders (Brexit?) and it could be up to 8 days before orders are handled.

9 hours ago, Peacemaker said:

I have no idea why people still use these guys, so many bad experiences from forum members

I have significantly reduced the amount buy from them but the range and price they have not yet been matched by any other European Dealers.

10 hours ago, Safestacker said:

has anyone recently bought from these ? I have stuff in storage and I recently bought the new 1/4 QB white lion and the 2oz and I sent payment last week and TransferWise confirmed payment Thursday but they haven’t acknowledge receipt and they haven’t replied to any of my emails.

Placed an order yesterday morning and paid via TransferWise everything happened as per usual with all the automated email notifications

image.png.88fc7202ef9a2b58882ee655b65cdfb9.png

When paying with TransferWise make sure include order reference from GS.be (blanked out all personal details on the screenshot below). Not included a Reference with your payment it is more time consuming for GS.be to match orders with incoming payments. Provided you have paid the correct amount (pay attention TransferWise fees subtracted), have the correct IBAN / Bank Code and included order reference I have never had an issue with GS.be.

To avoid underpaying GS.be I convert GBP to EUR and then send the Euros GS.be to match exact amount of the order invoice.

image.png.197ea81a1c44aa569528e4dae0a9ccc9.png

2 hours ago, flipstar said:

I had the same issue as well a a couple of weeks ago.

After I wrote them an email in their intern question thingy it was solved in a couple of hours.

I have wrote to them twice now, no reply. I sent the payment to the bank account that they stated at checkout. I have bought lots from GSBE with no probems, this is worrying me now. Does anyone have a contact number for them?

I am 99% I called them before but I cant find the number on the side anymore.

As I have quite a larger order stored there I am getting worried if others do.

I ordered something yesterday and everything seemed to work fine though

Placed an order on monday and paid. Got the confirmation yesterday morning. So everything normal in my opnion.

Only... I’m 99% sure that I ordered 2 Rwanda Lunar Rat’s. And in the confirmation it’s 2 Rwanda Lunar Pigs. Not the end of the world and I don’t want to botter them with such a small detail that I’m not 100% sure of.  

I placed four orders within one week, all last week. All orders are paid by me and conformed by Goldsilver.be. 

All stuff is still in storage with them and should be shipped after next weekend, awaiting some Kangaroos 2019 to arrive. 

Oh, I see now that delivery of the 2019 Kangaroos is delayed. Should be oktober 4 but is now oktober 9....

You make me nervous guys... 😉

My last contact with them was on the 19th of september and they said they are moving  up to the 15th of october (they will offer a new  storage service too in private vaults). So I imagine they are a little bit busy.

Anyway, I can understand worries and I hope their communication will be better later

50 minutes ago, adamthetaller said:

Anyone know what 'customer-safe#2'' means? Order was waiting on a pre-order to be in stock, which I think it is now, before being sent out...

Picture1.png

You choose storage option , is in your customer safe . If you want post it you need send email or make another order with delivery and all your stored orders will be delivered.

47 minutes ago, lubi29 said:

You choose storage option , is in your customer safe . If you want post it you need send email or make another order with delivery and all your stored orders will be delivered.

Thought that's what it meant... Though I selected the delivery option and paid at the time of ordering. Must've been a crossed wire somewhere!

Archived