• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Series - Giants of the Ice Age

1 hour ago, JonCL said:

Silver Trader UK has these for £25.99. I’ve got no connection other than being a very satisfied customer.

Coincidentally, I took delivery of my two from SilverTrader today - again not affiliated with Martin, but a very happy customer too! I must say, the photos don't do these coins justice. They are a hell of a lot smarter up close and personal. 

IMG_20191016_201950.thumb.png.918a3f0ef1d37b3b0c24373ba789504f.png

1 minute ago, PablosGee said:

Coincidentally, I took delivery of my two from SilverTrader today - again not affiliated with Martin, but a very happy customer too! I must say, the photos don't do these coins justice. They are a hell of a lot smarter up close and personal. 

IMG_20191016_201950.thumb.png.918a3f0ef1d37b3b0c24373ba789504f.png

Completely agree. Normally Martin’s distinctive high contrast “soot ‘n’ whitewash” photography shows coins off very well but it didn’t do the mammoth any favours. If it hadn’t been a low mintage first of a series I’d probably have left it. Glad I didn’t.

On 15/10/2019 at 21:50, EddieC said:

Do you have a shop or something?

I have a Facebook group. Most of my pieces are bought through major suppliers. 

The Mammoth is going for £24 

Edited by Panda6Pack

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

6 hours ago, champaign777 said:

They will be highly collectible  and in 2-3 years it will cost double 

I am definitely in 

You think?  I bought because I think they're aesthetically pretty bad to the bone, but I'm not backing up the truck yet.  I might be up for buying a few more.

I just collect what i like but what is MORE important what will have value 

U need to remember ,- u buy silver to be able to sale one day , even u dont plan to sale today u must  plan for future 

I just did review for my new coins including Mammoth from Giants  and i can tell u with very high probability its a very good buy 

Enjoy 

Edited by champaign777

1 hour ago, champaign777 said:

I just collect what i like but what is MORE important what will have value 

U need to remember ,- u buy silver to be able to sale one day , even u dont plan to sale today u must  plan for future 

I just did review for my new coins including Mammoth from Giants  and i can tell u with very high probability its a very good buy 

Enjoy 

It looks really really nice in the video.  The gold ones in Apmex sold out at least temporarily today, glad I got mine early.  Do kilo coins appreciate much?  The Kilo Mammoth is tempting me, but wondering if I should just get a roll or two of the 1oz instead.  Thoughts?

Edit:. I love those equilibrium coins too!

Edited by Branman1986

Mine are finally on the way, but I'm just not hearing much buzz this side of the pond.  I wonder how many even came over...how do they usually break it out?  I love the look and just surprised more people aren't talking about them in the states.

I ended up buying more, and single gold I bought a couple weeks back.  Pondering more, just not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/10/2019 at 18:41, EddieC said:

What's the group?

Sorry...  Just saw this. Need to check my notification settings. 

It's Stacking.UK 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• 2 weeks later...