• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Redback Spider

johnnyhann

I'll be stocking these once released. Feel free to message me for details. 

Thnx much. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

On 30/09/2019 at 11:13, platinreloaded said:

nice coin with great potential for appreciation if I think of the red back spider of the Perth mint.

The golden ones have a mintage of only 250 peaces!

Cant help but wonder why the mintage is 25k when other coins with lower mintage seemingly had a hard time to get sold out...

Still gonna pick some up though

On 02/10/2019 at 06:28, flipstar said:

Cant help but wonder why the mintage is 25k when other coins with lower mintage seemingly had a hard time to get sold out...

Still gonna pick some up though

I think that the times are over when you could still realize high value increases with the big known series like Kookaburra or Lunar. The editions of the 500,000-piece Kookaburra and the 300,000-piece Lunar are simply too high for appreciation of the coins.

You can buy such pieces for your own collection or you can buy a role. But with a role of Kooks BU you should not put too much hope for increases in value on the collectors market.

Smaller newer series in gold and silver are much more interesting!

Shadow Stack regularly discusses many new and interesting series on you tube:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=good+bad+ugly+new+collector+shadowstack ;)

14 hours ago, EddieC said:

Thanks. Do we know how long this series might be?

You could ask LPM Hong Kong. They do the coins in "collaboration" with the Royal Australian Mint:

"In collaboration with The Royal Australian Mint, LPM is pleased to present the first release in a new series titled Australia's Most Dangerous featuring the beautiful but potentially deadly Redback spider for precious metals investors and collectors alike..." 

LPM.thumb.png.062d0cc46db4a2140d6ffaa1a2d02899.png

https://www.lpm.hk/2020-1-oz-australia-redback-spider-999-silver-coin-bu.html

To start the deadly and dangerous Perth Mint series it is too late because they are sold out for some time ;)

Spider.thumb.png.8215af22ffbb34ab1f325b1e17899c62.png

They made 13 Coins of this Series:  https://www.perthmint.com/catalogue/coin-programs-deadly-and-dangerous.aspx

Just now, swAgger said:

Looks great. Come mint capsuled or not??

Some of the coins received today did not come in capsules but the Redback Spiders did. Took the capsule off one of them (handled with gloves) to take a better photo.

image.png.d7917bc6de7b59facb31f53b8cba81d4.png

Archived