• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

YOU WANT to KNOW WHY you should hold or get Precious metals ASAP!

5huggy

One problem is when you do get a honest person in office of govt. the dishonest elites attack them any way they can. The elites lie, cheat and steal from honest people. I will let you decide for yourself who the crooks are but I think the crooks in office out number the good guy's 20 to 1

5 hours ago, blindguy said:

One problem is when you do get a honest person in office of govt. the dishonest elites attack them any way they can. The elites lie, cheat and steal from honest people. I will let you decide for yourself who the crooks are but I think the crooks in office out number the good guy's 20 to 1

Personally, I think the honest people in this country out number the crooks in government 11-0.

@KDave let it go now mate, please, it's getting boring.

13 hours ago, blindguy said:

One problem is when you do get a honest person in office of govt.

You simply don't get any honest people in any important role full-stop. Any semblance of 'good people' getting in and then being attacked is all pantomime. My friend was an MP. He had a lifelong passion for social justice (in the 'old' sense', not the dirty doublethink word it has 'become'), equality, etc. Even when we are at school there was no doubt his aim was to be a politician who actually made a difference. I wouldn't question his morals at all - I know exactly what he's made of. On the backbenches he fought tooth and nail for, for example,  truly disabled people who were having their benefits removed by lies from ATOS assessors, who were ultimately removed because it became so scandalous (deciding that dead people were 'fit for work' etc). Needless to say he was only allowed a marginal seat and never got anywhere near the top, because he wouldn't play along with the madness and fakery, and lost his seat because of the understandable and quite right revulsion at the criminality at the top. Even at the age of 16 or so he would have absolutely wiped the floor with Cameron etc given a proper debate, but we don't have those in this country.

He was Labour but it extends to all major parties. Even the Greens, Brexit Party etc are all engineered from the top down to play a certain role.

In contrast I have a couple of ex-schoolfriends who 'sold out'. One (who went from a middling level A-level student to going to Cambridge, against any odds whatsoever) is the economics bigwig at one of the biggest national newspapers, yet what he knows about economics I could scrawl on the back of a postage stamp. The other is a main royal correspondent who is mates with Harry and William, I see and hear him all the time on radio and TV and his uninformed, deceptive (willingly or not) and blinkered view (being generous - I think he was clearly recruited because he escaped the Leveson stuff despite being a clear major player) is the propaganda lies that are eaten up and pushed by the (corrupt and manipulated) media.

The elites lie, cheat and steal from honest people.

Yes, 100%.

I will let you decide for yourself who the crooks are but I think the crooks in office out number the good guy's 20 to 1

I think you are being very generous - the crooks in any position of power are ALL of them.

12 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

Your post was that long earlier it must of took you 24 hours to write it, we fell out, made friends, fell out again, had a truce, in that time period

Ooh a 'cheeky' edit after I had already replied, you cunning fella you 🤣

As a time traveller I wrote that reply in 2031, it only took me 22 years to knock it up and come back and post it :)

<edit> P.S. We are all millionaires many times over by that year, silver has shot up to £15000 an ounce :D

7 hours ago, SILVERFINGER said:

Your post was that long earlier it must of took you 24 hours to write it, we fell out, made friends, fell out again, had a truce, in that time period

So more times than the UK leaving date!!! 

Image result for minion gif animation

Archived