• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Series - Celtic Animals

muenzdachs

3 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

Why the republic of Chad, these should be being made/coined with an irish/scottish affiliated country/mint/ monarch/ denomination , whats Chad got to do with the Celts :lol:

They're probably busy minting a version of my uncle who is a Celtic Animal. He goes to the pub and s***s and farts all night and could clear a room in seconds after a session on the ale :lol: 

Not the best design. But... I ordered a couple at goldsilver.be

Can’t go wrong with that price (20.07 euro) and a mintage of only 5.000. The price at the moment is only like 1,60 euro over the cheapest one ounce coin.... So it doesn’t matter that much to me if it will be a succes in future. 😁

5 hours ago, Wouter06 said:

Not the best design. But... I ordered a couple at goldsilver.be

Can’t go wrong with that price (20.07 euro) and a mintage of only 5.000. The price at the moment is only like 1,60 euro over the cheapest one ounce coin.... So it doesn’t matter that much to me if it will be a succes in future. 😁

Like you say.ive ordered two myself.cant go wrong with a 5000 mintage for €20 a pop plus the fact that I'm Irish sure I might as well.dont see much silver bullion dedicated to the irish out there

• 2 months later...

Just a note ,- Chad silver is a low quality silver be aware 

I received  Irish Red Deer from Apmex and it was just ugly , Apmex replaced it and its much better now but still  not perfect 

I also ordered second one which is Celtic Animals (Fox) and i will try to do video on them as well 

Do i want to have this full collection ? Yes ,5k is still rare to me 

Do i want to get more to flip ?  No  doesn't look promising to me 

fox.thumb.jpg.18ee95d46124ddc508b027e9113433ef.jpg

• 4 months later...
New release in series is out - Celtic Animals 2020 - Horse

Third release of the Chad Celtic Animals series and features a striking image of a horse in .999 fine Silver.
Owning a horse was seen as a prized possession to the Celtic people. There was a great bond between them and their horses.

Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.

chad-1-oz-silver-celtic-animals-2020-hor

https://goldsilver.be/en/home/3287-chad-1-oz-silver-celtic-animals-2020-horse-cfa500.html

• 2 months later...

New release in series is out - Celtic Animals 2020 - OX

Ox-Ochse-2020-BU.thumb.jpg.11015b3dae834ecc3eae357b0421f4b8.jpg

Don't know who is the designer for this new coin in the series, I can only presume it was a child, the legs are awful

Archived