• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

BREAKING NEWS FROM FED

5huggy

Makes you wonder, what do they see coming to make them cut rates. Recession is either upon us or not far away, the question then is did they cut and print too late, or rather did they tighten too much in the first place. We will see, if it is the case they are too late then the printing is going turbo before long.

2 minutes ago, KDave said:

Makes you wonder, what do they see coming to make them cut rates. Recession is either upon us or not far away, the question then is did they cut and print too late, or rather did they tighten too much in the first place. We will see, if it is the case they are too late then the printing is going turbo before long.

@KDave super analysis - my answer - - "BACK UP THE TRUCK"!😉

BURT I NOSE NOWT! 🤣

Gold futures ended higher Wednesday for a third session in a row, then moved lower in electronic trading after the Federal Reserve announced a quarter-percentage point cut to a key interest rate, lifting the dollar and pressuring prices for the dollar-denominated yellow metal.

Gold pulled back somewhat as the quarter-point rate cut offered “no assurance” of more cuts “down the road,” said George Gero, managing director at RBC Wealth Management, adding that the rise in the dollar index also contributed to the current “short-term gold pullback.”

Summary and in a nutshell - - GLOBAL RECESSION - well under way and we are going to let you down gently! bit by bit! HA!

Allowing a little more time  for the "SMART MONEY to LEG it to safe havens"! ergo you have been warned! 

ALL IMHO

to follow up on the first few mins of that video -  how about this to qualify!?

Saudi Arabia shows 'material evidence' of Iranian involvement in oil attacks

In an extraordinary news conference, the Saudis point the finger directly at Iran for attacks on two oil facilities.

From here - - - >>>  https://news.sky.com/story/saudi-arabia-shows-material-evidence-of-iranian-involvement-in-oil-attacks-11813257

Added 0 minutes later...

Burt wert duz I NO!???????????

17 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I’m trying to get my head round all this. 

Can you recommend any reading?  

I do get the impression that terrible is about to hit the fan! 

This can go on longer than most can stay solvent. Buy PM's if you feel it necessary (I have) but know that prices can be forced back to the level of where they were 6 months ago, very easily. I call it insurance, but expect nothing.

Insurance is an extremely important aspect - 

by way of example! - -if you have home insurance, car/auto insurance, medical insurance -  How many pay you your premium back at the end of the term???

Because your house DIDN'T burn down, you DIDN'T crash your car, You were NOT ill !!!

If you find at a later date you find the World economics DOES'nt go FUBAR - you can SELL your PM's - even with a hit! you will have had a return in effect on "YOUR INSURANCE"

4 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Insurance is an extremely important aspect - 

by way of example! - -if you have home insurance, car/auto insurance, medical insurance -  How many pay you your premium back at the end of the term???

Because your house DIDN'T burn down, you DIDN'T crash your car, You were NOT ill !!!

If you find at a later date you find the World economics DOES'nt go FUBAR - you can SELL your PM's - even with a hit! you will have had a return in effect on "YOUR INSURANCE"

That’s the main reason I started investing in PM. 

I should have started earlier but such is life. 

Archived