• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I'm back :)

StackingItAll

Hello all I have been away for some time now and for good reason. I decided to take a different strategy on investing for the long term and sold almost all my gold and silver and opened a gastro pub/restaurant 😲 got a place and completely overhauled it and opened last week. Now that its complete and correct people in place to make it a success I am about to start my journey of stacking again. Looking forward to catching up with some familiar folk and seeing what is out there. It's good to be back :)

@StackingItAll Welcome back pal I remember last year you bought tube of 1 oz Gold Britannia from Bullion by Post on the day Gold touch $1160 (16th August 2018) subsequently lowest price spot had in last 13 months. To go back in time and buy gold at that price :). You are probably the only stacker I know who instantly in profit in his Gold stack from day one. 

1 hour ago, Abyss said:

@StackingItAll Welcome back pal I remember last year you bought tube of 1 oz Gold Britannia from Bullion by Post on the day Gold touch $1160 (16th August 2018) subsequently lowest price spot had in last 13 months. To go back in time and buy gold at that price :). You are probably the only stacker I know who instantly in profit in his Gold stack from day one. 

This is true I actually did pretty good selling when I did considering I bought a lot very quickly. Could have done better holding a bit longer but no complaints here :)

• Founder & Administrator

Welcome back and thanks for the upgrade to Platinum Premium Membership :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

8 hours ago, StackingItAll said:

Hello all I have been away for some time now and for good reason. I decided to take a different strategy on investing for the long term and sold almost all my gold and silver and opened a gastro pub/restaurant 😲 got a place and completely overhauled it and opened last week. Now that its complete and correct people in place to make it a success I am about to start my journey of stacking again. Looking forward to catching up with some familiar folk and seeing what is out there. It's good to be back :)

Who?? and never even noticed really 😂😂😂 Welcome back hehe

Thank all for the welcome very much appreciated.

Added 0 minutes later...
7 hours ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Welcome back Coinster !!!! Grumpy Dave thinks you have been Hibernating, Great News about your new Bar Sir!!  Hope you still have the Bar at home, Glad to see your back Stacking it all.

Grumpy Dave is looking well lol

1 hour ago, MHoppy said:

Welcome back @StackingItAll,

Good luck on the new venture! 

I did wonder where you went.What did you keep for your permastack? 

Few small gold coins my Christmas winners prize and few other gifts not very much lol

8 hours ago, JunkBond said:

Glad to see you back Will, how did you fare sellling your silver, are you going to just focus on gold this time round?

Not sure yet I would imagine both gold and silver though.

5 minutes ago, h103efa said:

Welcome back Will! 

Good luck with your new venture! 

Your being away hasn't changed the fortunes if your beloved . All I can say is Ynwa! 😜

I didnt renew my season ticket this year looks like I made the right call haha

Archived