• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Challenge my sales prices: 10 oz Queen's Beast Griffin and Dragon

StevenDS

I would like to try something new. I have an open sales topic in which I offer my 10 oz Queen’s Beasts for sale. So far I sold the Lion, Bull and Unicorn. Remaining are the Griffin and Red Dragon, which I priced in my opinion quite competitively given the fact that I cannot find online dealers who has these in stock. Also Ebay and Amazon are priced quite high.

To support my conviction that my prices are competitive, I would like everyone here to challenge them by providing a link to better online offers for these two 10 oz coins. Please note that the coins need to be in stock, because many dealers don’t update old pricing if they are not in stock.

My prices:

10 oz 2018 Queen’s Beast Griffin of Edward III                   € 300

10 oz 2018 Queen’s Beast Red Dragon of Wales                € 242

Looking forward to see if people are interested to take on the challenge.

There are clear forum rules not to comment/challenge prices in sales topics, but in this case you can go nuts.

https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2018-queens-beasts-10-oz-welsh-red-dragon-silver-bullion-coin/ € 239 shipped

Added 0 minutes later...
27 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

given the fact that I cannot find online dealers who has these in stock.

I am afraid you havent looked very hard my friend : )

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

3 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Bullionbypost is out of stock.

The red dragon is competitively priced due to shipping being included indeed.

3 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

Bullionbypost is out of stock.

The red dragon is competitively priced due to shipping being included indeed.

Yeah - just realised - they did have some in last week - I forgot to check - had both bookmarked lol. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

16 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

Thanks, they are pricing these 10 oz coins very competitively. I'm quite surprised given how they priced other coins. Will keep these in mind to adjust my prices.

1 minute ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Thats cause someone bought them out :P 

That's usually how it works. 😜

Only Aurgentum left and my prices are lower now in my sales topic. If Aurgentum sells out, I can ask what I want. 🤑

Archived