• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I bought nearly 2 tonnes of silver!!

5huggy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

@motorbikez  - As the first to mention this!

In all honesty people - - the "tidy" profits taken from the markets on the rally of the junior miners over the last 4 weeks - 

Paid for a tidy two tonnes of Silver!

OH I HAD FORGOT TO ADD the "CAR" bit 🙄😉🤣🤣🤣

You should have a registration plate of GDX J....(Junior miner ETF for those that don’t trade)! (Exchange Traded Fund)

Well done you @5huggy

I have been thinking of doing exactly the same thing. Bought into major miners ETF’s  (a bit less risky in theory) in June, and sold out a week ago..made “tidy” profits like you (70%). Have you started to buy back in yet before the FOMC meeting on the 18th...I have just started to....let’s hope it happens again some time soon. Enjoy the free motoring😃😃😃👍

10 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

You should have a registration plate of GDX J....(Junior miner ETF for those that don’t trade)! (Exchange Traded Fund)

Well done you @5huggy

I have been thinking of doing exactly the same thing. Bought into major miners ETF’s  (a bit less risky in theory) in June, and sold out a week ago..made “tidy” profits like you (70%). Have you started to buy back in yet before the FOMC meeting on the 18th...I have just started to....let’s hope it happens again some time soon. Enjoy the free motoring😃😃😃👍

You got it ! @Kookaburracollector  - piled back in yesterday at TSX open 😉  cad/gbp - makes the major difference!

Added 0 minutes later...

HEY but wurt duz aye nose! 🤣

I have reviewed the "WHOLE" of this thread and I must admit - it is part of the "FUN" of the SILVER FORUM -

that so many nice people with daft but good sense of humour relate with each other through this "AWESOME FORUM"

that I have decided to review my allocation of prizes!

In most/nearly all competitions there is a 1st 

2nd

and

3rd

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Funny thing is i read the heading last night, i thought it was "nearly bought 2 tonnes of silver", and the story was you'd fat fingered a trade. 

SO close @Martlet - the vehicle weighs nearly 2 tonnes  - but was bought with silver profits for "her Ladyship"

So yeah through "trade" (without fat - but with very fast fingers)  - - I have !!!😉🤣

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/09/2019 at 18:48, Abyss said:

Suzuki Mint coming up with some amazing designs. Unsure if this is a round / coin or bar?

and in response to @TonyS

On 15/09/2019 at 15:21, TonyS said:

This has been a fun thread. hopefully more will follow.

You can’t be serious all of your life! :P

I COULD NOT RESIST THE LATEST COIN IN THE SET!

"coloured ENAMELED"  WOW!

ESPECIALLY FOR @CadmiumGreen

Archived