• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

White Lion

CosmikDebris

16 minutes ago, CosmikDebris said:

Anyone placing pre orders for the White Lion given the current dip? Or do you think the price is going lower short term?

auco17781.png?w=500

I don't know I mean, its almost as ugly as the pig coin they released this year. Looks more like a werewolf with knuckle dusters.

1 minute ago, Serendipity said:

Anyone distracted by the gap or space above the White Lion’s head between the two dots?

Now you mention it I cannot stop seeing it.....

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

First impressions: Disappointment. To me, this is the weakest design so far. But maybe the white lion itself does not inspire that much to the artist. Especially not in comparison with the lion of England. Maybe my opinions on this design will change as I grow more used to it. I hope so...

It is inevitable to compare it to the majestic lion of England design, which makes the white lion or Mortimer pale in comparison.

Nevertheless, i think it is not that bad 😉

13 hours ago, goldmember44 said:

First impressions: Disappointment. To me, this is the weakest design so far. But maybe the white lion itself does not inspire that much to the artist. Especially not in comparison with the lion of England. Maybe my opinions on this design will change as I grow more used to it. I hope so...

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit. It's probably not that bad, one just has to get used to it. And no doubt it will probably become popular and loved as well. :) It does look a bit different in style to me from the other ones, and it seems as if there is too much empty space on the design, as others have pointed out. But this coin has its own uniqueness, and that lion has an impressive body-builded chest i have to say...

6 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit. It's probably not that bad, one just has to get used to it. And no doubt it will probably become popular and loved as well. :)

Love the positivity! I reckon it's a a steaming pile of excrement myself, but given a year or two properly composted even that can become very valuable/desirable stuff indeed :)

And blimey, it's better than the Yale isn't it? Imagine if those two mated and produced offspring though! :o

First impressions if I had never seen the other QB coins then I would consider this good design. I think disappointment when comparing to previous Designs. As long get the coins for -3% above spot I am finishing the collection.

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

Love the positivity! I reckon it's a a steaming pile of excrement myself, but given a year or two properly composted even that can become very valuable/desirable stuff indeed :)

And blimey, it's better than the Yale isn't it? Imagine if those two mated and produced offspring though! :o

Better than the Yale ? there are plenty of supporters who love that Yale with its rotating horns :rolleyes:

I have decided to skip this beast and stick another Lion of England in its place , this might add value to the final set when I come to sell it 🙈

A potential buyer might comment by saying   " thank god I have found a set without the White Lion in " 🙏

Archived