• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Sell and WIN a PROOF PF-70 ASE!

ChrisSilver

• Founder & Administrator

WIN a proof PF-70 ASE! There are 2 of these up for grabs!

IMG_5365.thumb.jpg.ac00f9d765bab074a1f72ddc8994fb0a.jpg IMG_5368.thumb.jpg.52a1ee09aa80bbe9aa3104330232242d.jpg

The prizes:

1x 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle PF-70 NGC (2002)
1x 2018-S Proof Silver American Eagle PF-70 NGC (Early Releases)

Total of 1 prize per winner. Prizes will be dispatched from @Lr103 so many thanks for organising the shipping for these!

All you need to do is complete an eligible a sale on The Silver Forum between now and the 30th November. No limit not he amount of entries per member. There is a maximum of 1 prize per member, so even if another member has entered lots of times do not worry, you still have a very good chance of winning as only 1 member can win a total of 1 of the ASE prizes in this draw!

How to enter:

1. Sell an applicable precious metals item in the US & Canada section. (You can sell to an international buyer, just that you need to dispatch the item from within the US & Canada)

2. Enter with a link below to your for sale item, and the ticket number, e.g. first entry posts ticket number 1, next 2 and so forth.

3. Receive feedback from the buyer to be eligible to win.

Entry is already open so feel free to start selling and post your entry below!

Terms and conditions

A completed trade counts as a trade that payment and feedback has been received for.

Proof of payment received (e.g. screenshot of bank transfer/PayPal payment) and proof of postage may also be required (photo of receipt is fine, tracking isn't necessary) this is in order to validate that the trade was genuine. 

Prize will be shipped to a US or Canadian address only.

To be eligible to win you need to have received feedback for your sale. You can enter without receiving feedback yet, but you will need to have received feedback by the time of Draw, estimated to be 5th December (or slightly later) so please receive feedback before 5th December. 

Maximum of 1 ASE proof per member, this gives other members a fair chance of winning also. No limit on entries. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Prizes for this have been purchased. Prize draw extended to end of November 2019! And entry requirements adjusted slightly.

ENTRY OPEN!

So feel free to sell and enter :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Ticket #1

Not sure if this technically counts as a sale.  Forum member needed to source an item from the states.  He paid me upfront, I bough the item and shipped it to him.  Feedback given on both sides.  If this doesn't count, please disregard.

@ZatStackz I will allow your entry, providing there is at least other entries from other members :) 

Discounts / Offers

Topic updated with pictures of exact prizes up for grabs!

Discounts / Offers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/10/2019 at 11:02, Lr103 said:

Ticket number 2

Feedback given and received. 

35D003EA-91FF-4AED-9354-CD9B39DBCEC1.jpeg

Congratulations you were the first winner please choose your preferred ASE and ship the other to @ZatStackz!

Thank you both for entering! I will post up shortly a new and existing incentive, which @Lr103 has also helped with! 

Discounts / Offers

Archived