• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Perth Mint Australian Bullion Coin Program

AgCoyote

Video of the 2020 Perth Mint Bullion Coin Program

I like the gold kangaroo. Initial impression of the Koala is not good.

I might spend all my fiat on the 2020 Kook. My goodness that is a thing of beauty. Both sides are brilliant. On the reverse, it's great to see a Kook laughing. The obverse celebrating the 30th anniversary is the true gem as it couldn't have been done in a more spectacular way.

2020 Australian Lunar Series III
Gold, Silver and Platinum Bullion Coins

RELEASE DATE: 9 September 2019  (....incidentally same date as for release of QB White Lion of Mortimer??)

2020 Australian Kookaburra 
Silver Bullion Coin Series

RELEASE DATE: 1 October 2019

2020 Australian Kangaroo
Gold, Silver and Platinum Bullion Coin Series

RELEASE DATE (Silver): 20 September 2019
RELEASE DATE (Gold, Platinum): 4 November 2019

2020 Australian Koala
Silver Bullion Coin Series

RELEASE DATE: 6 January 2020

http://www.perthmintbullion.com/au/blog/blog/19-09-04/2020_Australian_Bullion_Coin_Program_goes_from_strength_to_strength_with_new_designs_and_special_releases.aspx

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

26 minutes ago, JosephM said:

Is this lunar mouse the start of the next lunar series for perth mint?

Yes, this is the first of Series III Perth Mint Lunars.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

7 minutes ago, lubi29 said:

Mintage only 100 , already sold out in mint , need quick fingers on Monday morning.

I reckon there's 5000 mintage of the platinum mice. Still, agreed this is an interesting coin - will try to buy one or two.

Silber corner have them or will have them. I've just been looking in more detail at the specs on the Perth mint site.

They are going to pull the same stunt they did with Lunar 2 silver proof series. On the face of it the silver 3 coin sets have a maximum mintage of 1000 fair enough if you want a 2 oz coin which is my favourite size that is what you'll have to buy.

BUT they state maximum mintage for the 2oz coin will be 2000 so if you are only after 2oz coins wait a year or so until they bring out another 12 coin 2oz set lol.

http://www.silber-corner.de/de/Lunar-3-Maus-Silber-Proof-Three-Coin-Set-2020-

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Archived