• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

TheCoinConnection

closed 2020 Lunar Year of the Rat Coin Range

The Lunar Year of the Rat Coin Range has been released today,  a new designer! Yay!

Also the introduction of the first 1/4oz Gold Proof Coin and also a Cupro Nickel £5 BU Coin.

https://www.thecoinconnection.co.uk/product-category/lunar-coin-range/

Lunar_Year_of_the_Rat_2020_United_Kingdom_One_Ounce_Silver_Proof_Coin_reverse_-_UKR20SP.jpg

It looks great but I would never buy this.  I stopped with the lunar set because the designs were terrible.  I am not picking this up because I am NEVER going back and picking up the other terrible coins.

The damage has been done, I may be interested if they start series 2 with the nice designs but series 1 had its chance and blew it.