• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Lea79

Missing the bit forum

Hi guys 😃

As I’m becoming more active in the cryptocurrency market again, I’m really missing the bit forum.  Any chance of bringing it back Chris? Or is there anywhere else you guys visit that might be of interest? 

Edited by Lea79

11 hours ago, Lea79 said:

Hi guys 😃

As I’m becoming more active in the cryptocurrency market again, I’m really missing the bit forum.  Any chance of bringing it back Chris? Or is there anywhere else you guys visit that might be of interest? 

I sometimes have a look at https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

It's mainly people moaning about their altcoin bags at the moment so it's value is more for entertainment.

And https://bitcointalk.org/

If you want to depress yourself go on the marketplace and view the really early posts like...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224.0

I'm new to the bitcoin community and I'm looking to buy bitcoins in bulk.  Please email me if you accept Paypal and are selling bitcoins.

I will buy 1000 bitcoins for $5
Or 10k bitcoins for  $50
Or 20k bitcoins for $100 

13 hours ago, Lea79 said:

Any chance of bringing it back Chris?

It was too much to manage, and was causing me to neglect The Silver Forum. Was also costing money to host and there were 100’s of spam accounts being made per day and there just wasn’t time to add good content. So unfortunately I won’t be bringing it back.

However, there is the cryptocurrency forum now on The Silver Forum, you can find it under the main forum pages.

I actually got out of my of my crypto currency positions at a large loss, but didn’t want to take the risk of loosing more. Seems like I made the correct decision as NEO seems to have fallen even more, not sure if it will bounce back.

The only crypto I am currently holding is a very small amount of bitcoin, because I feel that long term it should hold its value or increase. 

Thanks for replying Chris.  There was a lot of spam!! Neo is doing badly.  I only have a small amount and I’m  down about 25%.  I think btc and eth will survive long term.