• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

John Wick rounds

SmoggyPluto

5 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

Love them! I'll hopefully get at least one! It would be pretty epic if they released a gold version of the continental coin! 

Here you go! I am just to poor to buy gold 🤣.  I love them so much!

https://www.apmex.com/product/193803/john-wick-1-oz-gold-continental-coin

3 minutes ago, SmoggyPluto said:

Here you go! I am just to poor to buy gold 🤣.  I love them so much!

https://www.apmex.com/product/193803/john-wick-1-oz-gold-continental-coin

Oh SNAAAP! They actually have it! I thought it was silver coins only. Damn. Looks so good in yellow. Will stick to the silver rounds as I'm in the same boat as you more or less at present. 😂 Too many options in 1oz gold coins when one decides to purchase a "lil treat" 🤣

1 minute ago, MrStacker said:

Oh SNAAAP! They actually have it! I thought it was silver coins only. Damn. Looks so good in yellow. Will stick to the silver rounds as I'm in the same boat as you more or less at present. 😂 Too many options in 1oz gold coins when one decides to purchase a "lil treat" 🤣

They have an even more expensive version out there in gold! These are probably my all time favorite rounds ever made....until they make something else totally awesome!🤣

1 minute ago, SmoggyPluto said:

They have an even more expensive version out there in gold! These are probably my all time favorite rounds ever made....until they make something else totally awesome!🤣

Besides the Apmex one? They have another gold version? I wonder what the mintage is on the gold ones...

I love the movies and whether you purchase the coin in silver or gold; you have the perfect momento to remind you of the badassery of John Wick! :) 

Here is the other gold one! No price is scary 😆. Indeed I do! I hope you get some for your collection😊. I still need to see the last film...stupid adult life getting in the way of fun!

https://www.apmex.com/product/191440/john-wick-1-oz-gold-proof-continental-coin-w-box-coa

Okay there is a price now!

16 hours ago, SmoggyPluto said:

Here is the other gold one! No price is scary 😆. Indeed I do! I hope you get some for your collection😊. I still need to see the last film...stupid adult life getting in the way of fun!

https://www.apmex.com/product/191440/john-wick-1-oz-gold-proof-continental-coin-w-box-coa

Okay there is a price now!

Love the box design on the special edition one! 100 coins only! 😲

Thanks I'll be sure to post it here when I get them! YOU MUST GO AND WATCH THE THIRD INSTALLMENT ASAP! It's the best movie this year by far!

On 30/08/2019 at 12:08, MrStacker said:

Love the box design on the special edition one! 100 coins only! 😲

Thanks I'll be sure to post it here when I get them! YOU MUST GO AND WATCH THE THIRD INSTALLMENT ASAP! It's the best movie this year by far!

I plan on getting a few of those limited minted coins also. Im waiting on JW3P to show up on Xfinity any time now. 😆 I'll let you know what I think.

Archived