• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

MEGA BREAKING NEWS!

WOW! it STARTS

Mark Carney calls for global monetary system to replace the dollar

ย 

info here - - >>>>ย https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-jacksonhole-carney/world-needs-to-end-risky-reliance-on-u-s-dollar-boes-carney-idUKKCN1VD28C

Added 0 minutes later...

โ€œWhile the world economy is being reordered, the U.S. dollar remains as important as when Bretton Woods collapsed,โ€ Carney said, referring to the end of the dollarโ€™s peg to gold in the early 1970s.

i was just watching

ย 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose.ย 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsingย economy.ย Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

largeBunnies.png

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose.ย 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsingย economy.ย Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

ย morning @HelpingHandsย as I have mentioned on another thread (somewhere amongst my ramblings)

I am quite happy to let you have this digital currency!ย  - - - >>>

All your 'sย  or anyonesย  - Now try spending that!

If you think back to when "dial up " modems were the "IN THING" - I used to have to listen to the "handshake" countless times a day - -

Does this mean I'm a "BILLIONAIRE"???ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

I remember this one from 6 years ago, optimistic for gold holders;

This oneย was made in 2013 BC (Before Crypto). I would expect crypto to be central to any reset now, they have been conditioning people for years. Why would the banking system not want a crypto currencyย where they control the ledger, the mining servers, can see every transaction,ย control theย walletsย that would have to be held on banking servers to be legal, the currency that you had to acquire to pay your taxes,ย ect.ย ย 

Also bear in mindย that while gold isย wealth,ย theย US defence budget is more than 3 times that of China and Russia combined andย they will not allow any system that is to their disadvantage.

It is going to getย interesting chapsย :D

This came up as a The Time article this morning however that one is behind a paywall so here is another similar:

Backlash over Mark Carney's secret meeting with Facebook over plans for a new digital currency

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-7159767/Backlash-Mark-Carneys-secret-meeting-Facebook-plans-new-digital-currency.html

Step one - visit Zuck to discuss new digital currency. Step two - push for new digital world currency to replace USD. I am sure there is no connection at all to the two... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Archived