• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2009 Australian Gold Proof Sovereign 

5huggy

While tidying up my spreadsheet of late, I have decided to re align a few items that don't really fully fit into with my collection!

So here is an awesome thing of Beauty for sale - 

It was purchased from a Forum member 

Bargain Sale price of £390 plus postage of purchasers choice at cost!

This  awesome  Sovereign was issued by the Perth Mint who are reknown for their superb production quality.

The reverse of the coin features The Australian Commonwealth Coat of Arms. Struck in 22 carat gold to a proof finish this coin comes in a wooden presentation box with a certificate of authentication. Mintage is limited to 2,500.

I have seen these for sale on well known dealers site for over £450 - - Grab a bargain today from 5HUGGY

IMG_1886.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1889.JPG

IMG_1890.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG

IMG_1893.JPG

Archived