• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ive figured out Gold AND Silver!!!!

Ablist

ALL "THE" prices are manipulated by "The Man" ... Numismatics is just a bunch of blah. Not a one of us actually knows the true value of gold or silver, or a numismatic coin with certainty on any given day, and yet we are all experts. We all have the next best this coming, and, simultaneously just avoided the last losing proposition. Oh and of course we are always right and are making 100 mil a month. I get it now. "I can see cleary now that the rain is gone..." I will be a billionaire this year!! Glad I got this sorted out, I was starting to get stressed out a bit. You all can thank me later!

11 minutes ago, Ablist said:

ALL "THE" prices are manipulated by "The Man" ... Numismatics is just a bunch of blah. Not a one of us actually knows the true value of gold or silver, or a numismatic coin with certainty on any given day, and yet we are all experts. We all have the next best this coming, and, simultaneously just avoided the last losing proposition. Oh and of course we are always right and are making 100 mil a month. I get it now. "I can see cleary now that the rain is gone..." I will be a billionaire this year!! Glad I got this sorted out, I was starting to get stressed out a bit. You all can thank me later!

Why you giving away the secret sauce?

Now I have to settle for 1.2Billion this year instead of 1.3Billion.

Thanks a bunch!

2 hours ago, Au79 said:

Now the world knows it...and there is going to be mass production of the special sauce.

Similar is ALREADY in production - - WIFEY tells me Some guys called "Ben and Jerry" came up with it a while back 🤣

Don't forget that if you can print more money then you will have more fiat in your pocket.
Reckon the Eurozone needs to fire up its big denomination notes pricing machines soon as it cannot lower interest rates below zero.
Watch on Netflix the first series called "The Heist" - Spanish but overdubbed.
Quite intriguing ( forget the second series though - too much filler bad ).

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Don't forget that if you can print more money then you will have more fiat in your pocket.
Reckon the Eurozone needs to fire up its big denomination notes pricing machines soon as it cannot lower interest rates below zero.

Great series. Only downside is by the end you just want it to be over with very dragged out. 

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Oh yeah that's a fun show. just started watching it only a few episodes in, but I'm enjoying it.

Archived