• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Prince Albert celebration sovereign!

goldmember44

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

Oh, definitely... it's a steal at £550 still. Wish I had more cash, so I would have gotten a second one at CC to flip...

ok I buy back the lion from u 300 and the sovereign 350 😁 now u have enough money 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

4 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Interestingly, they say there will be a delay with postage due to packaging issues. Why wasn’t this stayed by the Royal Mint?

What about striking issues?  The coins are not supposed to be struck for another four days (SOTD = 26th August).

2 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

What about striking issues?  The coins are not supposed to be struck for another four days (SOTD = 26th August).

No, well, yes too - that as well - but CC are clear about packaging issues. Here is what they say: 

“Please be aware expected dispatch is around 18th September, due to packaging issues at the mint”

46 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

No, well, yes too - that as well - but CC are clear about packaging issues. Here is what they say: 

“Please be aware expected dispatch is around 18th September, due to packaging issues at the mint”

Maybe they need to stockpile the wooden box and the capsules  due to brexit 😆

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

So a post strike three week wait because of packaging? How long has this been planned for........

#amateurish 

There is no plan for the chaos 

everything will run out and it’s end of the world 

1 minute ago, fehk2001 said:

Maybe they need to stockpile the wooden box and the capsules  due to briexit 😆

Despite the price, the SOTD issues usually come in cheap boxes rather than the impressive wooden boxes.

Archived