• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hola!

verorl

Hello everyone! I'm in Mexico and have realized how much I like silver and gold.

I have been buying jewelry ever since I started getting an allowance, then took jewelry making courses and now buy precious metals to make jewelry with. Bullion stacking is the next logical course. 

Mexico is headed for the poophole, it will hit the fan if it isn't already. The man posing as president is taking us on a disastrous course and idolizes Venezuela's past and present presidents... Right now I have a large amount of credit card debt, which I am seriously vowing to pay now and I want to build my nest egg for financial freedom. I do have some silver scrap right now, and I guess I could take that in to my metals shop and trade for some Libertads. They are a refiner and buy from people and sell fine precious metals in grain and deal in bullion as well.

Anyway, I am learning a lot on here and YouTube, watching all there is on stacking. Some stacks are mind blowing! I hope to be able to buy my first bullion coins soon. 

• Founder & Administrator

Welcome to The Silver Forum :) and thanks for such a detailed introduction :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Hi and welcome.Sorry to hear about your country. The U.K. too has had it fair share of bad leaders and we are in a volatile position currently. 

Paying down your debt is a wise move.

Mexican coinage, both old and new in precious metals appears to have fans all around the world. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Thank you all!

Yeah, there is fascination with gold here, a lot of people invest in Centenarios (50 pesos gold coin), and even the news give reports daily on their spot price, along with dolar and Euro exchange rates. There is not much talk about silver.

Thank God people like Mexican coins! They are beautiful for sure, and thinking over my strategy, they are the best way for me to go right now. I might start stacking just Mexican because that is what is easily accessible for me, I can just drive and get it for a low premium. I do buy things online, but a lot of places only deliver to the US, and I do have a courier service, but they charge 16% over declared value, that would make stacking at a huge premium for me if I wanted to buy Eagles or Maple Leafs or other gorgeous coins out there. Plus information would be out in the open that I'm buying. So I don't know about that... 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived