• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

100g Silver Forum Bars (2019)

ChrisSIlver

All sold!

Message added by ChrisSIlver

2 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Quick question here @BackyardBullion If one is a silver member approximately 2/3 of the period in - Do you know how things are worked out if one then upgrades to Gold or Platinum

Or is this one for @ChrisSIlver

It is based on your membership level when you pay. Feel free to upgrade if you wanted to get the discount. 

My usual numbers please as always @BackyardBullion that fall within the new lower mintage :)

If any don't (sorry I don't have my records to hand, I have so many bars from you I am constantly confizzled, so larks know how you keep track!) then I will let my other spots 'open' up to others so that more folk can be involved and have a chance of grabbing one or two :)

@5huggy good luck my friend, these bars never disappoint in my opinion, love them, beautiful in hand and so tactile :D

35 minutes ago, Tomcbol said:

BYB the bars look great.

I don't own a 2018 bar, so can I be put on the waiting list.

Will do, thanks!

Added 0 minutes later...
Just now, mozzer94 said:

Hi can I purchase and reserve one off these bars please

Do you have a 2018 bar? If not I will put you on the waiting list 

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Will do, thanks!

Added 0 minutes later...

Do you have a 2018 bar? If not I will put you on the waiting list 

I do not. what's the waiting list is it if theres any left over.

Join me at 5pm today as we do the first video reveal of these 100g bars in a YouTube live chat premiere. 

Feel free to drop in and say hi and ask any questions you have about the 100g bars. 

@5huggy If you are around again to act as a chat moderator that would be great

If there are any other members out there who would like to act as a moderator for the live chat then please message me!

We will talk about the mintage and why we have reduced it. 

Its also great to see the progression of these bars over the last 3 years!