• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold 1869

gazer

I received a 1869 Young Head Sov today, I'm waiting on another 2 shortly, trying to get a  new stack together to go to the few I have left. What do you think it will not set the world record but it's a start. Because of the packaging not able to get the best photos. 

20190808_140528.jpg

20190808_135600.jpg

20190808_135856.jpg

20190808_142105.jpg

20190808_142149.jpg

20190808_140130.jpg

20190808_142224.jpg

20190808_140137.jpg

20190808_142253.jpg

16 hours ago, Clens92 said:

What are you paying for shieldbacks from the Mint?

I'm sure you could find them a lot cheaper on here!

Good morning this particular one was £420 includes delivery, you are probably right but sometimes its easier to sell on in the future this type is guarantee with a written by the Mint as very fine. I of course think that you are right, and sometimes I purchase from the forum. And I look around before purchasing. I also don't need to grade which saves me a few quid, so I try and weight up the options.

Cheers gazer 

5 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

420 is excessive for this coin.

what grade do they say it is?

Hi I agree E/F it's a bit over I'm just trying to get a good collection at the moment. I hoping to keep for a good 5 years. And they will be a lot easier to sell then hopefully.

Cheers gazer.

9 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

nowhere near EF inho, might go gVF at best

I of course will agree with you, you have always given me excellent advice when iv asked yourself.

Thank you 

Cheers gazer 

10 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

nowhere near EF inho, might go gVF at best

I of course will agree with you, you have always given me excellent advice when iv asked yourself.

Thank you 

Cheers gazer 

I have sent it back to the Mint not happy with the grade, thank you to everyone. 

Archived