• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Monarch PM building blocks

SmoggyPluto

Does anyone own any of these cool looking building blocks? I am looking to expand my silver stacking habits beyond generic bars, rounds and ASEs. Thoughts on stacking these or other interesting silver pieces? Are they worth paying the premium on? I see they also have silver sugar skulls that look pretty cool. 

Some for sale in the trade forum I think.
Look cool, but too pricey for me, I buy as close to spot as possible. So not worth it to me. Depends what you like though :)

Saying that, I occasionally have to buy Pandora charms for the Mrs. That makes me cry. 

3 hours ago, Samarium said:

Saying that, I occasionally have to buy Pandora charms for the Mrs. That makes me cry. 

It is a good tactic for freeing up cash for other items though. I routinely get presents for my better half at just around the time I make big purchases of silver/gold. She hasn't clocked onto this yet...normally too busy smiling at the present to actually hear me say 'Kilo' or 'quite a lot of money'.

9 hours ago, SmoggyPluto said:

Does anyone own any of these cool looking building blocks? I am looking to expand my silver stacking habits beyond generic bars, rounds and ASEs. Thoughts on stacking these or other interesting silver pieces? Are they worth paying the premium on? I see they also have silver sugar skulls that look pretty cool. 

I also saw these for sale on the forum too - they dropped in price and I think are still for sale. 

They look great and I was thinking about it, but it is a combined sale with other items that I was not collecting/stacking. 

A.

11 hours ago, SmoggyPluto said:

Something is worth what someone will pay you for it. Call around to your local buyers and tell them you have these and ask them what they will give you for it.

" I am looking to expand my silver stacking habits beyond generic bars, rounds and ASEs"

Why? Thats a great strategy, leave it alone and continue stacking. Dont forget the old saying, "If it aint broke, dont fix it"

Those one off trinquets at resale will cut into your profit margins...

4 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

It is a good tactic for freeing up cash for other items though. I routinely get presents for my better half at just around the time I make big purchases of silver/gold. She hasn't clocked onto this yet...normally too busy smiling at the present to actually hear me say 'Kilo' or 'quite a lot of money'.

I also saw these for sale on the forum too - they dropped in price and I think are still for sale. 

They look great and I was thinking about it, but it is a combined sale with other items that I was not collecting/stacking. 

A.

Can you send me a link for that sale please? 

2 hours ago, STONE said:

Something is worth what someone will pay you for it. Call around to your local buyers and tell them you have these and ask them what they will give you for it.

" I am looking to expand my silver stacking habits beyond generic bars, rounds and ASEs"

Why? Thats a great strategy, leave it alone and continue stacking. Dont forget the old saying, "If it aint broke, dont fix it"

Those one off trinquets at resale will cut into your profit margins...

These are more of a guilty pleasure buy in the end. They are just neat, and the building board that you can get by ordering these straight from the mint. I am still trying to find my way into the PM stacking world and making a profit. Thank you for your valuable advice. 

44 minutes ago, SmoggyPluto said:

Can you send me a link for that sale please? 

I had a look and can’t see it. Sorry. It was in with other silver. It may have been deleted or edited by the seller. Cannot for the life of me remember who was selling it. Sorry! 

Archived