• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

cash transfer

11 hours ago, oldbottleman said:

Has anyone here used Azimo for payments on here?

Transferwise want photo i.d. which I find intrusive..

I don't get it.

Camera's are everywhere do you do owt about your phone camera!

CCTV in city centre!

Neighbors CCTV system!

Dashcam!

Yet a company who are saving you serious $$$ on transfers compared to banks and you find it intrusive because they ask for a photo.

Just saying 🤪

Gave up smart? phones years ago, use a dumb phone and thats off most the time,live miles from city, neigbours dont have cameras but if did not linked to my financial transactions.

Thanks for reply always good to debate privacy v conveinence.

P.S. Head of u.k. cypersecurity claims he wood never use online banking!

9 hours ago, oldbottleman said:

Gave up smart? phones years ago, use a dumb phone and thats off most the time,live miles from city, neigbours dont have cameras but if did not linked to my financial transactions.

Thanks for reply always good to debate privacy v conveinence.

P.S. Head of u.k. cypersecurity claims he wood never use online banking!

Of course he would say that (head of cypersecurity)

I guess your computer that your using is something special!!!

I've tried shitting in the woods and wiping me arse on a leaf. The fun wears off.

I like convenience. I like simple.. I also think you have have to comply with legislation to further the disruptive technologies of today.

Archived