• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed All silver Queen's beasts 2 oz and 10 oz

StevenDS

I'm looking to sell all my silver QB's as one lot. I have 1 of each, both in 2 oz and 10 oz.

I'm also open to sell in two lots, meaning a 2 oz lot and a 10 oz lot.

The 2 oz versions are all in air tite capsuls with black ring. I have already bought 10 capsuls, so I will also provide the empty 2 oz capsuls for the remaining 3 coins.

The 10 oz versions are all still in the original capsuls and have never been opened.

Shipping from Belgium: To UK for £15. Other countries, let me know and I'll provide shipping cost.

For as long as I keep this sales topic open, I will be locking premium over spot in order not to keep updating pricing due to significant changes in spot price.

2 oz QB's lot (14 oz): €216,30 (spot) + €106,55 (fixed premium over spot) = €322,85

10 oz QB's lot (50 oz): €772,50 (spot) +€433,39 (fixed premium over spot) = €1.205,99

Spot price at time of posting €15,45.

To avoid discussion about spot price, this source will be used: https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-price-chart.do#

2OZ

2016 LION OF ENGLAND

2017 GRIFFIN OF EDWARD III

2017 RED DRAGON OF WALES

2018 UNICORN OF SCOTLAND

2018 BLACK BULL OF CLARENCE 

2019 THE FALCON OF THE PLANTAGENETS

2019 THE YALE OF BEAUFORT

10 OZ 

2017 LION OF ENGLAND

2018 GRIFFIN OF EDWARD III

2018 RED DRAGON OF WALES

2019 UNICORN OF SCOTLAND

2019 BLACK BULL OF CLARENCE

I will be posting pictures later today.

image.gif

On 13/08/2019 at 17:35, Thibaud said:

Hi, could be interested in your 10oz, am currently in France and could maybe meet "somewhere" for cash transaction, what is your price today as silver has dropped again? 

My prices were last edited on August 7th. I've mentioned it a few posts up. So silver spot price is actually up over 2% since my last price update.

I understand the request to meet up, because it involves a transaction of more than € 1K, however there are a few reasons that make it not a good idea:

* I'm currently limited in time to travel, because we have a 5 day old daughter.

* Too risky to deal in cash. No offense, but you are a new member without trading reputation. There is a risk of fake money.

* There is also always the risk of being robbed during an in person transaction.

In short, I would require a digital money transaction (Paypal of wire transfer) to make sure the money is real.

If you want to avoid paying shipping cost, we could meet up after the money wire has been confirmed, but I am limited to travel (Mechelen / Malines area). FYI, shipping cost for all 10 oz coin to any address in France, would be €17.

FYI, I myself also do not have a big trading history on this forum, but I did make 3 successful sales, with happy buyers. Highest value sale was €518. I can put you in contact via PM with the buyer as a reference if you like. He is very active on this forum, daily basis.

For as long as I keep this sales topic open, I will be locking premium over spot in order not to keep updating pricing due to significant changes in spot price.

2 oz QB's lot (14 oz): €216,30 (spot) + €106,55 (fixed premium over spot) = €322,85

10 oz QB's lot (50 oz): €772,50 (spot) + €433,39 (fixed premium over spot) = €1.205,99

Spot price at time of posting €15,45.

To avoid discussion about spot price, this source will be used: https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-price-chart.do#

On 29/08/2019 at 00:33, blackfeather said:

I'm interested in the full lot but what method are you using to ship, is it insured and with tracking?

Standard shipping cost to UK for entire lot is €16,40 excl insurance incl online tracking.

Shipped with Bpost, which is the Belgian national post service. Don't know their UK partner though.

Archived