• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed WANTED : 10oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin.

Nortypeter

Hi Guys and Guyess's

Im looking for a 10oz Silver Maple leaf Coin.

ive looked on a few websites and those that have them are High Premium.

What im after is one of these that are very nice condition,at near spot price,....if im lucky..yes..and im not in to much of a hurry.but sooner rather than later.

I have found one dealer in US, MONUMENT METALS  selling 10z 2019 year at $185.85 which = roughly £150.they seem to be offering free postage over $99 but that,may not include UK and I will likely have import taxes to pay on top of this.but I do not have any dealings with this seller,so am asking if anyone here has dealings with them.....Or....is anyone selling one of these on Here at or near spot..or your lowest price,...or knows a UK dealer selling these at low premium

all and any recommendations are welcome

11 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Backyard Bullions group order maybe ?

@Tn21 thanks for that I just had a look at European Mint website and they do have these silver 10oz at 182euros = roghly £155,i think their price avoided or does include vat and just small postage added if going through group order.so that is a very real option for me to condsider too.As I have already stated im not in too much of a hurry and can certainly wait a few weeks before I will then be possibly going G/O route.

in the meantime I will keep this post open for other options

Archived