• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed MASSIVE GOLD SALE

Cornishfarmer

withdrawn                                                                                                                                                                                          

3 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

Sorry mate nice coins but you say you did it this way to make it easy but dont think it is. Would just prefer prices. Good luck with the coins ps for instance how much is a Griffin. 

£1166 divide 4= £291.50 x1.1=£320.65               did it this way because lot of people like to now what % above spot they are paying

From experience selling gold here, just sell at spot (common bullion items ie Krugerrand) stuff you want a wee bit more for just state a flat price you are happy with. Plus price to sell and gets you return custom, don't just think of £ & pence :) good luck with your sales @Cornishfarmer

3 hours ago, Goldmick said:

Sorry mate nice coins but you say you did it this way to make it easy but dont think it is. Would just prefer prices. Good luck with the coins ps for instance how much is a Griffin. 

Hi I agree with the above comment, viewing the thread on the phone, the layout can be more user friendly if I may say. Looks like you got some good solid pieces which will have a great chance of selling if pitched slightly better. 

Personally I like to see the actual figures for the items as well. Don't be scared to throw in a few pictures it's also a selling point and can help achieve higher views and interest. 

I don't mean to intrude on your sale thread but what I would like to do is push it in a better direction ( sales ). 

Good luck, 

Archived