• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Atkinsons bundle deals.

SilverPirate

OK own up who has sold there stack to Atkinsons, just recently they have had a few bundle deals on silver and it has been popular selling out in a day or two.

Has any one had more success selling in bundles rather than singles. It would worry me selling a tube in one go on Alibaba in case i got shafted.

I am not selling by the way.not yet any way.

Eliminate old codgers like me who are still nursing losses of up to 50% at current spot.

Once spot approaches £30 per ounce ( in the year 2025 perhaps ? ) then expect big tranches / bundles to hit the street.

I too am not selling for obvious good reasons.

Eliminate old codgers like me who are still nursing losses of up to 50% at current spot.

Once spot approaches £30 per ounce ( in the year 2025 perhaps ? ) then expect big tranches / bundles to hit the street.

I too am not selling for obvious good reasons.

I dread the day people like Keithoil liquidates their stack. A glut of PM's flooding the market will drive prices down.  :D

I dread the day people like Keithoil liquidates their stack. A glut of PM's flooding the market will drive prices down. :D

To be fair, it's more the paper market that does that. Physical won't make a huge amount of difference, as I can't see a situation where everybody will liquidate at once. Even with a big spot rise, there will be buyers and sellers at every step along the way.

And I wouldn't worry about the likes of KO, it's those holding 50k oz of paper you have to think about.

Stacker since 2013

To be fair, it's more the paper market that does that. Physical won't make a huge amount of difference, as I can't see a situation where everybody will liquidate at once. Even with a big spot rise, there will be buyers and sellers at every step along the way.

And I wouldn't worry about the likes of KO, it's those holding 50k oz of paper you have to think about.

To be honest my comment was just a wee bit tongue in cheek. ;)

To be honest my comment was just a wee bit tongue in cheek. ;)

Understood.

I have heard a lot of people stressing about physical holders dumping on a spot rise, but I don't see it panning out like that.

So many different strategies, ages and stack sizes that paper rules the roost still.

Stacker since 2013

Archived