• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Newby...few questions

Garry

Hi all 

Newby here, please could you advise me on where to buy 1oz silver bullions like the most popular one's. krugerrand, Canadian maple etc. 

I'm in the uk. 

Would it be okay for me collecting non silver bullions from my home country South Africa? if say silver coin is .800.

tia 

Welcome to the forum!

For buying from inside the UK your best bet is going to be joining @BackyardBullion's group order. By joining the group order you can avoid paying the VAT that you'll get charged buying from UK dealers. You can find all info about the group order here:

As for your second question any silver is good silver. I personally collect a lot of Canadian .800 silver coins since Canada is my home country and these coins can often be found at or even under spot. These sorts of coins are a great way to add to a stack at a decent price.

Thanks guys 

@AppleZippoandMetronome will take a look and join. thank you

is their a minimum order requirement? 

Regarding SA non bullions I am battling to get them at spot price. what would be an 'okay' over the spot price to pay for them? I don't want to be wasting money with not even breaking even. your advice would be much appreciated. 

tia 

6 hours ago, Agpanda said:

Hi and welcome to the forum from Sweden

Hey Agpanda, my wife is Swedish and I'm in Sweden for the next couple of weeks.  I'm up North for now but heading down to Stockholm in a week.  Anywhere I should check out while I'm here?  Or is it better pickings back in the US? 

Thanks so much,

Brandon

Archived