• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Numismatist1999

closed 1989 sovereign PR/PF70

I just got my results back from my 1989 3 coin set from Numi and it was 70/70 and 69 (for the half). You can have the £2 and £1 NGC 70's for £2,600 and I will include the box and postage. If yuo want the half as well then yuo can have that for an extra 250 pounds.   

Edited by Marc

5 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

free 😁

Amazing that not more people are given warning points since this answer is just not useful at all and a pathetic attempt at trying to be funny which should be met with contempt. I will attempt to answer the question in a professional way worthy of this forum. 1989 haf sov is a key type of sov and very collectable. They range from £250 to £500 depending if graded or not and the actauly grade. If not graded having a box and coa also makes a difference as well as the condition. Another chap I will add to my blocked list.