• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Lunar Series 3

Taken from the link:

http://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2019L00149/Explanatory Statement/Text

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Silver Bullion Coins

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse (1kg, 5oz, 2oz, 1oz, 1/2oz) silver bullion coins consists of a representation of 2 mice eating corn on the cob. The coins include the following inscriptions   “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Gold Bullion Coins

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse (10oz, 2oz, 1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, 1/10oz, 1/20oz) gold bullion coins consists of a representation of a mouse perched on ears of wheat. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Silver Collector Coins

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse (2oz, 1oz, 1/2oz) silver collector coins consists of a representation of 2 mice eating corn on the cob. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Gold Collector Coins

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse (1oz, 1/4oz, 1/10oz) gold collector coins consists of a representation of a mouse perched on ears of wheat. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Silver Bullion Coins

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1kg, 2oz, 1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz) silver bullion coins consists of a representation of 2 coloured mice eating corn on the cob. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Silver Collector Coin

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1oz) silver collector coin consists of a representation of 2 coloured mice eating corn on the cob. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Gold Collector Coin

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1oz) gold collector coin consists of a representation of a coloured mouse perched on ears of wheat. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Gilded – Silver Collector Coin

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Gilded – (1oz) silver bullion coin consists of a representation of 2 gilded mice eating corn on the cob. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”. 

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – High Relief – Silver Collector Coin

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – High Relief – (1oz) silver proof coin consists of a representation of 2 mice eating corn on the cob. The coin includes the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – High Relief – Gold Collector Coin

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – High Relief – (1oz) gold proof coin consists of a representation of a mouse perched on ears of wheat. The coin includes the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Australian Lunar Mouse – Platinum Bullion Coin

The design on the 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse (1oz) platinum bullion coin consists of a representation of a mouse perched on ears of wheat. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initials of the designer Ing Ing Jong “IJ”.

2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Silver Bullion Coins (pumpkin design)

The design on the 2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1kg, 2oz, 1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz) silver bullion coins consists coloured representations of 2 mice and a pumpkin, in the background, a stylised pumpkin, flower and leaf. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020” and the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initial of the designer Wang “W”.

2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Gold Bullion Coins (wheat design)

The design on the 2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1/10oz, 1/20oz) gold bullion coins consists of a representation of a coloured mouse with its paws on ears of wheat, immediately inside the rim are ears of wheat. The coins include the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020”, the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initial of the designer Wang “W”.

2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Silver Bullion Coin (beans design)

The design on the 2020 Lunar Mouse (1oz) – Coloured – silver bullion coin consists of coloured representations of a mouse, green beans spilled from a wicker basket, with stylised green beans in the foreground. The coin includes the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020” and the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initial of the designer Wang “W”.

2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Silver Bullion Coin (peanut design)

The design on the 2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1oz) silver bullion coin consists of coloured representations of a mouse and opened and whole peanuts, with stylised opened peanuts in the foreground. The coin includes the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020” and the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initial of the designer Wang “W”.

2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Silver Bullion Coin (corn design)

The design on the 2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1oz) silver bullion coin consists of coloured representations of a mouse holding a corn kernel and in the foreground, coloured representations of corn on the cob and stylised corn kernel. The coin includes the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020” and the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initial of the designer Wang “W”.

2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – Silver Bullion Coin (potato design)

The design on the 2020 Lunar Mouse – Coloured – (1oz) silver bullion coin consists of coloured representations of a mouse and potatoes and germinated potatoes, with a stylised germinated potato in the foreground. The coin includes the following inscriptions “MOUSE”, “2020” and the Chinese pictograph pronounced “shŭ” under the Pinyin system and meaning mouse and the initial of the designer Wang “W”.

• Founder & Administrator
16 minutes ago, Madstacks said:

The interest in lunar series 1 and 2 has really gone down hill ( well mainly series 2 i guess im not that up on series one) - i wonder if this will revitalize it. 

I think series 1 will always be some demand for because those coins are absolutely stunning, the quality is excellent, especially the proofs.

Will be interesting to see what style these series 3 will look like.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Wondering if the platinum version will have the silver or the hold design. 🤔

I would be very tempted in the platinum, if there was a fractional version. As is it will be extremely difficult to sell it as a full set in the future.

Instagram: gildeon_67

5 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

Wondering if the platinum version will have the silver or the hold design. 🤔

I would be very tempted in the platinum, if there was a fractional version. As is it will be extremely difficult to sell it as a full set in the future.

As stated on OP, Pt will have mouse on wheat design (like the Au) and issued in 1 troz only.

1 minute ago, trozau said:

As stated on OP, Pt will have mouse on wheat design (like the Au) and issued in 1 troz only.

Thanks, it seems I was too bored to read everything.  😄

5 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

Thanks, it seems I was too bored to read everything.  😄

Same here. I tend to just look for info on the issues I am interested in (BU Au & Pt in 1 troz size).

1 hour ago, forgottenmemorie said:

What sizes are you buying and versions.

Might just collect the 1/20 gold

Thinking about the 1/10 myself. Was considering backdating the series II as well but the 3-4 first issues go for silly prices.

Strong chance that I will go for the 1 oz silver gilded versions, as I already have the first two series completed.

The only Perth Mint lunar I own are 2 - series 2 two troz gold (2009 Ox). May try to complete a series 3 one troz platinum (since this is the first time they are being issued).

image.thumb.png.e683b431c171673a0e115ea1c280ec34.png

I like both designs. Unfortunately the font used on both i don't, too stylised, too large and prominent on both coins. 

I'll be making a few different sets up gold and silver.

I hope @Alun is going to be all over these with some of his crazy great presentation cases for these. Both for sets and typesets.

14 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

I like both designs. Unfortunately the font used on both i don't, too stylised, too large and prominent on both coins. 

I'll be making a few different sets up gold and silver.

I hope @Alun is going to be all over these with some of his crazy great presentation cases for these. Both for sets and typesets.

I'll be on Series 3... 

Coins and typesets ..... just not all at the same time 😉 It is after all a 12 year cycle so I'll have to pace myself 😁

1/10 gold,  1/4 gold, 1 OZ silver and 2 OZ silver are the only the only sizes that interest me.

Coloured gold 😫, big no for me.  Noticed a certain dealer has same coloured gold coins in stock for at least last 5 years.  Must not be able to sell them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived