• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

JC Vickery Silver Cutglass box

Layzeesod

Dear Forum Members I am hoping that you can help me identify this piece by J.C. Vickery of  Regent Street, Im not sure if it is one or the other or indeed either !

It is 103mm long x 56mm wide x 46mm high

I have researched a bit and found (hopefully correctly) that it was made by George Nathan and Ridley Hayes in Birmingham in 1903 it was then sold by Vickery

what I would really like some help with is the Initials and coronet in the upper right hand corner I would really love to know who it belonged to.

Regards

Layzee

1F1A5673_crRS.jpg

1F1A5670RSx2.jpg

IMG_20190705_144622_cr.jpg

Archived