• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1g Gold Bars - £38 per gram EACH - Trusted & Established Member *LOWEST* premium you will find ANYWHERE

Paul

I have 99g of 1g broken up/loose "combi-bars" available for sale from LBMA approved Swiss refiner Valcambi & German refiner Heimerle Meule for sale

• x50g of Valcambi Combi-bar 

and

• x49g of Heimerle-Meule Combi-bar 

Stamped & hallmarked - All gold is 999.9 fine - 100% Authentic Bars, they were purchased personally from Baird & Co (London)

• x99g available in total, at £38 per gram  --> (*updates*) x78g still available for sale, (21g reserved/sold so far)

**UPDATES**

Transaction #1. 3g sold via 'Private message' - payment pending - paid for - posted our  MON 01/07 - delivery due TUES 02/07 -- delivery confirmed/received & feedback left, thanks :)

Transaction #2. 2g sold (1g of each refiner) sold to @Bullionaire payment pending - paid for 28/06 - posted our  SAT 29/6 - delivery due MON 01/07  - Delivery confirmed/received MON 01/07 & feedback left - thanks :) 

Transaction #3. 8g sold (4g of each refiner) reserved for @TheDuke420 payment pending - payment received SAT 29/06 - posting out MON 01/07 - delivery due TUES 02/07 - delivery confirmed/received & feedback left, thanks :) 

Transaction #4. 3g sold (3g of Heimerle-Meule) reserved for @AIL - payment pendingpayment received SUN 07/07 - posting out TUES 09/07 - delivery due WEDS 10/07 thanks :) 

Transaction #5. 3g sold (mixed ) via 'private message' - payment pendingpayment received TUES 09/07 - posting out TUES 09/07 - delivery due WEDS 10/07 thanks :) 

Transaction #6. 2g sold (mixed ) via 'private message' - payment pendingpayment received WEDS 10/07 - posting out THURS 11/07 - delivery due FRI 12/07 thanks :) 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I am looking to sell them by the gram to help the smaller stackers on the forum get some small gold without the usual large premiums charged by dealers.

i.e. To buy (x1) x1gram gold currently it is £50+  https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/1g-gold-bars/pamp-suisse-1g-fortuna-gold-bar

I will break the bars up, as and when the orders are made

x1g = £38   x2g = £76    x3g = £114   x4g = £152   x5g = £190   

x6g = £228  x7g = £266   x8g = £304   x9g = £342   x10g = £380

(You will receive the 1g bar(s) only, they will be sent loose in small zip-lock bag, there are no assay certicates/refiners packaging included)

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To compare, the current price to buy (x1) 50g combibar at Atkinsons is £1,929, so you have a £100+ saving to be had

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/50g-gold-bars/valcambi-50-x-1g-gold-combibar

• Postage

Please add, one of the following (at cost, I do not profit from postage costs)

1. Royal Mail Untracked & unsigned for 'standard 1st class' post add +£1

2. Royal Mail "Signed For" 1st class post (tracked & signature required but insurance doesn't cover gold) add +£2

3. *Best & advised service to use * Royal Mail "Special Delivery" - Fully Insured & Tracked, Next Working Day Delivery add +£6.50

• Security & Trust & forum Values

* I have sold many gold coins/bars via the forum & privately offline and have built a great trading reputation.

* I have only ever sourced gold for my stack from established UK trusted forum favourite dealers (HGM, Atkinsons, Baird & Co)

* I work from home and am never far from PC to give replies/updates/answer queries on your order

* I visit the Post Office every day of the week with my work, so you get super speedy service. Pay in morning, your order will be packed & posted same working day

* I never look to rip off or over charge on forum sales, any deal I put on the forum I always feel is fairly priced & priced to sell. It will generally always be a better deal/price than a dealers.  The speed my items have sold in the past, shows this

• Payment & Terms

Payment via UK Bank Transfer only, no PayPal taken

UK buyers only, no overseas (sorry)

Thanks for looking, have a good day :)  - Paul 

IMG_4392.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

IMG_4394.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG

IMG_4396.JPG

Thanks @Stu Yeah, I thought a few single 1g & 2g sales may have come in.  As price is a big saving on dealer prices for small amounts

I have no desperate need for the cash from sales, so if they dont sell it is no big deal, just looking to take a little profit off the table in light of the recent uptick in price, and pay off a small 0% credit card balance before it ends in September

78g avalaible - Price is still the same, £38 a gram, despite further upward increase of gold spot

Just +£1.35 per gram over spot !

Lots of happy buyers thus far !

No price rises on my items ! #HelpTheSmallerGoldStackersOnTheForumWithNoHighDealerPremiums  (you can tell i dont do twitter ! ) :) 

mr bump.jpg

Archived