• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 Australian Kangaroo 9999 Silver Coin, my first piece from The Perth Mint!

IndianBullionaire

My Mind = BLOWN!

So I have been waiting for a very long time to get an internationally minted piece and I am happy to say that The Perth Mint has surpassed my expectations.

The coins had to photographed with a better camera as compared to my mobile, so take a look below.

1.thumb.JPG.79f9298163498ce1b9555dba1f78352e.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.c2dd3185c8e93817b44003079e63e18b.JPG

More Images are attached so you can take a look if you want ;) 

Watch my video on YouTube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIuFm-o428c

Varun Kumar

The Only Indian Bullion Reviewer 

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

A country in which Silver and Gold consumed to the level that it is in India it is hard to imagine that you cannot simply buy bullion mint Gold/Silver from Perth Mint/Royal Mint/Canadian Mint/US Mint in India without having to pay a huge premium that is added because of import GST taxes. The Indian government distorted market in Gold and Silver to attempt to balance trade imbalances. I believe if the market was not distorted Gold/Silver demand in India would sky rocket and would cause global prices to go a lot higher.

It goes to show when their is an abundance of choice (US/Europe) we often take for granted and these coins are just pure stacking bullion. @youngmetalstacker hope manage to collect all the major government minted coins from Britannia, Silver Eagles, Maples, Austrian Philharmonic, Mexican Libertad and South Africa Krugerrand.

On 25/06/2019 at 01:06, Abyss said:

A country in which Silver and Gold consumed to the level that it is in India it is hard to imagine that you cannot simply buy bullion mint Gold/Silver from Perth Mint/Royal Mint/Canadian Mint/US Mint in India without having to pay a huge premium that is added because of import GST taxes. The Indian government distorted market in Gold and Silver to attempt to balance trade imbalances. I believe if the market was not distorted Gold/Silver demand in India would sky rocket and would cause global prices to go a lot higher.

It goes to show when their is an abundance of choice (US/Europe) we often take for granted and these coins are just pure stacking bullion. @youngmetalstacker hope manage to collect all the major government minted coins from Britannia, Silver Eagles, Maples, Austrian Philharmonic, Mexican Libertad and South Africa Krugerrand.

I know, the import duty (+ GST) makes the entire experience to nosedive, I mean as you said the Indian Market is huge and we look forward to these coins but nothing much is being done here. Trying to find out if any of my relatives live in countries like US/UK who could bring some ASE'S :O and some others as you mentioned :) One day! 

On 25/06/2019 at 20:17, flim said:

it may not be easy to buy from India, expensive there due to tax

it will too make us happy getting few pieces from India silver

True, taxation kills the deal! Singapore is close by, will make sure to bring some if I plan to visit ;) 

Archived