• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Scrap silver

gazer

Hello everyone I am selling some of my scrap silver as need the funds quickly to go towards purchasing a new car. I will put up for sale until Monday morning as if not sold by this time I will have to send off to a company. 

I'm taking the sale off iv seemed to confuse people. My apologies.

ALL THE 92.5% AND ALL THE 50% SILVER ARE COINS.

I have 4,000 grams of 50% total includes delivery is £765

Or 1,000 grams of 50% total includes delivery £195

(Please dismiss the 99.9% coins)

All delivery is by royal mail Special delivery service and signed for by 1pm the following day.

As said above this is scrap silver I can upload photos but I am not quite strong enough at present as just had surgery it's all happening you are allowed to feel sorry for me 😓

Cheers all any questions please ask.

1 minute ago, Gildeon said:

Can you please put more details and photos? And are you sure the 99% price is correct, seems much higher than the rest.

Hope you'll get better soon. 🙂

Thank you I will check the price on the 99% and adjust if needed. Photos it might be a short while.

Cheers gazer 

3 hours ago, gazer said:

ALL THE 92.5% AND ALL THE 50% SILVER ARE COINS.

I have 4,000 grams of 50% total includes delivery is £765

Or 1,000 grams of 50% total includes delivery £195

(Please dismiss the 99.9% coins)

I really don't understand this... what 92.5% and what 99.9% coins? The only things you have listed are 50% items...  also, what do you mean by 4000 grams OR 1000 grams? 

1 hour ago, goldmember44 said:

I really don't understand this... what 92.5% and what 99.9% coins? The only things you have listed are 50% items...  also, what do you mean by 4000 grams OR 1000 grams? 

1 hour ago, goldmember44 said:

Please check out my other listing it explains what coins are what. This advert you can buy either 4000g of 50% silver or you can buy 1000g of 50% silver.

4 hours ago, Gildeon said:

Can you please put more details and photos? And are you sure the 99% price is correct, seems much higher than the rest.

Hope you'll get better soon. 🙂

Thank you I will check the price on the 99% and adjust if needed. Photos it might be a short while.

Cheers gazer 

Archived