• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2009-2019 perfect Pandas and more

I have recently had a change in my housing situation, in that the owners of the house I am renting have decided to sell soon and will be giving me a 60 day notice to vacate in the near future, so I have had to stop all my purchasing, and will actually have to start selling some of my stack :( in order to come up with a down payment for a house of my own.  We were hoping to stay another year to work on our credit and save up slowly, but it's truly time now to pull the trigger on buying a house.  I have already listed some items at www.ebay.com/usr/icculus42, but I am also willing to part with my collection of perfect Pandas from 2009-2019.

2009 China Panda MS70 $90

2010 China Panda MS70 $60

2011 China Panda MS70 First Strike $50

2012 China Panda MS70 Early Releases $55

2013 China Panda MS70 Early Releases $50

2014 China Panda MS70 Early Releases $45

2015 China Panda MS70 Early Releases $45

2016 China Panda MS70 First Strike $40

2017 China Panda MS70 One of First 30,000 Struck FDOI $60 (I have two of these, one is on eBay now)

2018 China Panda MS70 First Strike $35

2019 China Panda MS70 First Strike $40

Will sell individually, or the lot for $550

Likely more items to come...

2009 thru 2019 Pandas.jpeg

I am a noob eBay seller... realized most of my prices were wrong, and didn't include an international shipping option.  These have now been corrected for most items.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.  I can't compete with the pricing of the bulk sellers out there, but I do have a number of Royal Canadian Mint coins for sale in addition to the pandas (pictures available upon request):

2018 Iconic Maple Leaves Master's Club 
comes in a beautiful wooden box, mintage 4266/6000
$100 free shipping within US, $24 shipping to UK, $17 shipping to Canada

2016 Regal Red-Tailed Hawk, mintage 2049/6500
$70 free shipping within US, $14 shipping to UK, $10 shipping to Canada

2019 Reflections: Bald Eagle
blacklight activated, mintage 2986/4000
$95 free shipping within US, $14 shipping to UK, $10 shipping to Canada

2017 In The Eyes Of The Lynx
glow in the dark eyes, mintage 5295/6500
$75 free shipping within US, $14 shipping to UK, $10 shipping to Canada

2018 Frozen in Ice: Scimitar Sabretooth Cat
part of a 2-coin set, mintage 0909/5000
$90 free shipping within US, $14 shipping to UK, $10 shipping to Canada

2018 Frozen in Ice: Woolly Mammoth
part of a 2-coin set, mintage 0054/5000
$90 free shipping within US, $14 shipping to UK, $10 shipping to Canada

2018 Arctic Animals and Northern Lights: Snowy Owl
part of a 2-coin set, blacklight activated, mintage 1465/4000
$150 free shipping within US, $24 shipping to UK, $17 shipping to Canada

2018 Arctic Animals and Northern Lights: Polar Bear
part of a 2-coin set, blacklight activated, mintage 3551/4000
$150 free shipping within US, $24 shipping to UK, $17 shipping to Canada

Thanks for your support!

Iconic Maple Leaves.jpeg

The Pandas are all gone, however I still have many items of interest for sale at www.ebay.com/usr/icculus42 priced to move   :wub:

Including: 
2019 Queen Victoria Celebration Sovereign Struck On Day

2018 and 2019 UK Sterling Silver Proof Coin Sets

2019 Legend of the Ravens 5 oz Silver Proof

2018 10 oz Queen's Beasts Red Dragon of Wales

Many US Mint proof sets and other US Mint items

Several items from the Royal Australian Mint and Perth Mint

Many items from the Royal Canadian Mint

2 items from the Pobjoy Mint

Several Game of Thrones silver items

...and my entire collection of Magic the Gathering cards from 1993-2013   :blink:

And of course, if any forum member has interest in any of my items, please let me know and I will certainly pull the listing and sell directly here.

Thanks for your support and happy gathering!

• 1 month later...

Housing seems to be at a peak here in the US. Prices have already started to drop here in Cali, foreclosures are up. The available inventory is increasing. You may want to consider renting and waiting for a year. It's a very strong possibility we are in a bubble again. Don't buy before the crash. I did that in 2006 and it cost me 200k haha. Do some research is all I'm suggesting. All kinds of bad loans again. I don't know the market though in NC, it could be different there. But I saw a flippers show recently and these tiny crappy homes in the middle of nowhere in Indiana were selling for 300k. That can't last.

The original plan WAS to wait one more year and stay where we're renting, but the owners of the house we're renting now have decided to sell, so we don't have any other choice than to move.  And I am not going to move once just to vacate, then move again in a year when I'm "ready" to buy.  The owners have forced my hand, so I'm selling off everything we have to earn the down payment in time.  Trust me, we're not looking for an expensive house in an exclusive part of Raleigh...we're just looking for something small in which we can put all of our remaining stuff and not have to worry that someone is going to pull the rug out from under us ;-)

THEN, I can get back to stacking!!!

21 hours ago, TheRaven said:

The original plan WAS to wait one more year and stay where we're renting, but the owners of the house we're renting now have decided to sell, so we don't have any other choice than to move.  And I am not going to move once just to vacate, then move again in a year when I'm "ready" to buy.  The owners have forced my hand, so I'm selling off everything we have to earn the down payment in time.  Trust me, we're not looking for an expensive house in an exclusive part of Raleigh...we're just looking for something small in which we can put all of our remaining stuff and not have to worry that someone is going to pull the rug out from under us 😉

THEN, I can get back to stacking!!!

Its a good fealing once you get on the property ladder. Good luck.

Archived