• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Stacker Noob's Most-Wanted List!

StackerNoob

Hi All, 

I'm hoping this won't get me in trouble. I'm after a number of items and so this seems the easiest way of doing things.

So not so long ago I set out my goals for the year in a video on my channel. I listed a number of items that I was in the market for and in order to source some of these, I thought I would do a largish WANTED thread on the off chance that some of you might have the odd piece lying around that you are prepared to part with.

Some of these will be harder to source than others, and some of these items may already be available somewhere in the listings, but this is just my way of doing things. I will open and close this thread as I flip between having funds and not. My prices are ambitious but not unfair. If you think you can come close please make me an offer!

So if the thread is in WANTED status, I have cash on hand to spend, where it is in EXPRESSION OF INTEREST I don't have cash right now but still need some items on my list. I will only COMPLETE this listing when I get everything I want!

So without further delay, here is my current list!

1) 6 1 oz silver Britannias (any year outside 2015-2017 preferred) PAY UPTO £16/oz depending on year

2) 8 1 oz silver Libertads (any year outside 2008) PAY upto £18/oz depending on year

3) 10 1 oz silver krugerrands (2019 preferred) PAY UPTO £14.20 per oz

4) ****10 oz silver Canadian Royal Mint bar PAY UPTO £165 depending on condition **** - SOURCED

5) 1/4 oz Gold Libertad, any year PAY UPTO £300 depending on year

6) 1/4 oz Gold Queens Beast Griffin PAY UPTO £290 depending on condition

7) 1/4 oz Gold Maple leaf, 2015 onwards preferred PAY £275

8. 1/4 oz Gold Perth Mint Kangaroo PAY UPTO £290 depending on year

9) NEW ENTRANT: 10 oz bar capsule to fit 1985 tall E Engelhard bar***

10) NEW ENTRANT: 10 oz bar capsule, standard size.***

***=current must have piece

1 hour ago, Rigrunner said:

Hi Bud, I have a slabbes Griffin 

MS67 for £290.if interested, Got a 2012 Brit also

I have actually checked out your listing on a number of occasions but weirdly it’s the facts it’s slabbed that’s putting me off! Good price though no doubt, I will have to think about that one!

How much you need for the 2012 Brit? That I would definitely be interested in.

Archived