• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold high spot price

5 minutes ago, silenceissilver said:

now it's time for a 5 year low

Yes but you don’t want that until you sell off now and make a profit later. Math 101. 😎

💷 💷 Check out my Wanted adds and message me direct if you can help 💷 💷 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, silenceissilver said:

We had our fun but now it's time for a 5 year low. I don't give up my hope.

Or, it could also be the premise of a breakout of the multi-years resistance for way higher prices. 

4 hours ago, Frenchie said:

Or, it could also be the premise of a breakout of the multi-years resistance for way higher prices. 

Can this please wait for a few years?! I have only started with PMs last year and still want to load up more over the next years. Where are the gold price suppressors when you need them?!

1 hour ago, silenceissilver said:

Can this please wait for a few years?! I have only started with PMs last year and still want to load up more over the next years. Where are the gold price suppressors when you need them?!

It's what we 'd say a wishful thinking ☺️
All is relative : maybe in a few years, gold will be considered as a bargain  at these levels and you will be happy to have seized the opportunity to get it even at 1500£ ! Look at Bitcoin in the first years, coming from 0.01$  to more than 1000$ in 2013. When it did hit these "highs" would you have consider to buy it ? Certainly not, if you looked in the past price levels. So let see where we go now, if gold breaks the 1380/1400$ levels and retests successfully these levels with a pullback , it will be a clear and screaming BUY signal for me

2 hours ago, Frenchie said:
It's what we 'd say a wishful thinking ☺️
All is relative : maybe in a few years, gold will be considered as a bargain  at these levels and you will be happy to have seized the opportunity to get it even at 1500£ ! Look at Bitcoin in the first years, coming from 0.01$  to more than 1000$ in 2013. When it did hit these "highs" would you have consider to buy it ? Certainly not, if you looked in the past price levels. So let see where we go now, if gold breaks the 1380/1400$ levels and retests successfully these levels with a pullback , it will be a clear and screaming BUY signal for me

Totally agree 👏 

On 31/05/2019 at 23:03, sixgun said:

Remember this guy - sold 8oz of nice gold coins off after listening to the fake news media and thinking Brexit would send the price of gold down.

I remember this really well, poor chap 🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

I remember this really well, poor chap 🤣🤣

I was thinking of this today in the morning when the gold price hit £1,070 😛 Poor guy... he would have been well in-the-money by now on his 8 grams holdings... 

I have mixed feeling about the spot price on one hand my existing stack risen in value but on the other I still only half way through stacking and I cannot buy at these prices.

4 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

I think we have a good few more weeks of rising prices. It's dragging Silver up with it as well. 

I just hope the silver dealers won't get greedy and hike their premiums too. I still want to add some silver to my "stack" this year.

2 minutes ago, Abyss said:

I have mixed feeling about the spot price on one hand my existing stack risen in value but on the other I still only half way through stacking and I cannot buy at these prices.

You cannot buy at these prices? It's not going to get cheaper from here I think... only more expensive. But don't let me give you financial advice, I could be very wrong. :)

23 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

You cannot buy at these prices? It's not going to get cheaper from here I think... only more expensive. But don't let me give you financial advice, I could be very wrong. :)

I have to agree with you. I stopped buying bitcoin at £600, not a good move in hindsight. 

Well that was a surprise move today...didn't sdee the sudden jump..but the sudden activity led to it...volume was up so much I think that the HFT's couldn't push it down, they are trying in after hours but the 2:30pm hike looks like tomorrow isn't going to bring it back down...we shall see.

Archived