• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

1 hour ago, KDave said:

I say again, the charts are worse than the 2011 style price action - its either going to be a bloody interesting bull market this being the start, or we can soon look forward to some £700 an ounce gold :P

Gold futures have gold at almost $1600 by the end of this year so unless Trump really nessus up we should see a rise but I think if it gets to that it's time to shake off the non collectables as a breather will almost certainly ensue which might not cost hundreds an ounce but might stall any run for months while the pre election settles out.

1 hour ago, KDave said:

I say again, the charts are worse than the 2011 style price action - its either going to be a bloody interesting bull market this being the start, or we can soon look forward to some £700 an ounce gold :P

Gold is only really back to where it started the week.

It had a really good day yesterday with the melt down in Argentina, growing worries about Hong Kong, the potential of negative interest rates, etc., etc., etc.

Today, Trump realised that Christmas comes but once a year (IN DECEMBER) and institutional “investors” celebrated this by piling into the stock market and throwing away their gold.

Today has been interesting – and as the saying goes: “May you live in interesting times.”

On 13/08/2019 at 15:13, KDave said:

What did gold futures say in 2011

What did gold futures say in May 2019. The past two and a half months have been crazy, perhaps this is the start, perhaps not we will see. 

The tarrif delay hasn't helped because we are getting close to the cyclical recession and now its reached a time that means the longer we delay one the eorse it will be.

2 hours ago, Tickety said:

Higher and higher but I am a bit nervous, I think there may be a squeeze by the financier's to push it back down again..

@Tickety my friend - - whats to be nervous about  - - if you physically "HOLD" PM's - then you have a store of value that CANNOT go to ZERO! IMHO

Just enjoy the ride that has only just started